Baby Tooth Has Arrived!!

Well, I must say…Jay and I have a brand new little person in our lives right now, and he has completely stolen our hearts.

At 2:10am Saturday morning, “Baby Tooth,” aka Lucas Robert made his way into the world.

Our little guy weighed in at a healthy 7lbs 13oz, and 20 inches long.

Despite the fact that we’re a little sleep deprived, we’re all doing fantastic over here and could not be more thrilled, excited, and proud of our brand new little family member.

Of course, I’ll fill you all in more as the time goes on but for now, I’m heading back to snuggle with my sweet, little Lucas.

Thank you ALL, so much, for all of your incredible support and congrats over the last couple of days. It is very much appreciated by all of us.

Comments

1. Kathryn says

I’ve been looking at the pictures on Instagram, and this handsome man is fueling my desire to have another baby! Congrats to you both!

2. Kristina says

May God please your new baby boy. He is absolutely adorable and I can only imagine how you two feel. May you and Jay continue to shower him in love and affection. He is a very blessed baby to have you two as parents and to grow up in such a healthy happy household full of love.

OMG! Such a wonderful baby :))) Congrats … I was thinking of you this morning asking myself, how soon you tell us about the baby… here it comes :))) Best moments to come!!! I start my 9th lunar month today with my second baby :))) I wish your baby lots of health and happiness :)
    Nikki Finn recently posted..The Biggest Loser – sezóna 15

4. Heidi says

Congrats on your newest family member Lucas! He’s adorable! May you all have a full and happy life together full of blessings and joy!

5. Laura says

Congratulations! He is absolutely beautiful and you all look so happy. Enjoy this time. Thanks for letting us know he is here :) Can’t wait to hear all about it!!! xo

6. Clara says

Oh my God!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!! He is an incredibly beautiful little baby!!! I wish all of you all the best!!!! :)

7. Beverly Aragon says

Oh, what a handsome baby boy!!! Congratulations to you, Jay and your families. Enjoy this very special, very precious time with your sweet, snuggly babe :)

Oh he’s so perfect!!! Such a gorgeous baby! Well done for getting snaps and a post up…I imagine myself post labour just sleeping, feeding…and not a whole lot else! :) Hope you’re doing well yourself!

9. Jackie says

So glad Lucas finally made his appearance! Congratulations to you and your family, he is adorable! Enjoy!!

10. Amy Risner says

BEST–NEWS–EVER!!!!!!!!!
    Congratulations to both you and Jay! Baby Lucas is so adorable!! Watch out ladies…Baby Lucas has arrived 😉

11. Sue Pado says

Congratulations to you, Jay and big brother Cody! I’m so glad that Lucas is here. He is absolutely beautiful.

12. Lauren says

I’m just so so so happy for you guys!! You are a wonderful couple and are going to be the best parents. Congrats! :)

13. Pat Triplett says

Congratulations Courtney and Jay on the birth of your adorable sweet little Lucas! I am Karen Cassidy’s (The Sweet Spot blog) Mom. I’ve been reading your blog for the past couple of years, and I am excited for you and your entire family. Your parents will so enjoy being Grandparents, and Jay’s parents too! It’s the best!! Love to all of you! Lucas is adorable

14. Noelle says

Congratulations!!! He is adorable! I’ve been eagerly awaiting the news the last couple of days. Love the name (it’s my nephew’s name). Kids have a way of changing our lives….as I’m sure you know already! Best of luck to you and your hubby!

15. Stacey M. says

CONGRATULATIONS to you and your husband on the birth of your precious, healthy baby boy! So glad to hear you are all doing well!

I know everyone is saying it, and mine will just be one of the many…but I’m just so happy for you and have to leave a comment!
    I’ve been following you through the WHOLE thing, so I feel oddly attached in some way! Haha. Anyways, I was tearing up a bit at this post and I’m thrilled for you and Jay and I know you’ll make PHENOMENAL parents! So congratulations to both of you (and nicely done for your hard work) 😉 and welcome little Lucas!!
    Thanks for sharing, and best of luck in parenting!
    Trudy recently posted..A-Z…Get To Know Me!

Congratulations!! He is gorgeous!! I have to say he might look a lot like your hubby. It’s hard to tell right now of course but he seems to look a lot like him. Congrats again!

18. Nicole says

Congratulations! What great news, I’m so happy for you. Little Lucas is adorable. Hope the transition goes smoothly over these next few days!

19. Nicole says

Congratulations to you and Jay!! He looks like a little angel. Know what’s awesome?? He’ll likely be sitting and crawling around in time for Superbowl Sunday! Get that Jets uniform ready! Happiest of wishes to you three as you head home.

20. Marie says

Congratulations!!! Thanks for sharing the pictures with us! I LOVE his name and he’s gorgeous!! Glad you are doing well!

21. Lisa says

Congratulations to both you and Jay. Lucas is absolutely beautiful! Is there an address where well wishes and gifts can be sent to?

22. Nancy A. says

He is adorable!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! I thought he might get here over the weekend you sounded like the time was right! I am so happy for all of you!

23. Lindsay says

Oh my goodness, that picture of him looking up at Jay is precious!!! Congrats on your little angel!

24. Nala says

Courtney, He is ADORABLE!!! Congratulations on the new adorable addition to your family! I love his name – He is so sweet!!

25. Jasmine says

Congratulations! The Horan family is one good looking family, especially with the new addition:) Wish you the very best in this new exciting phase of your lives. God bless you<3

Congrats on your little guy. He is so stinking cute! So hard to believe that you had that in you the whole time right? I am 4 days overdue and still can’t believe there is a fully formed baby inside me. It’s trippy. :) Can’t wait to meet him though. Hope he doesn’t decide to be a week late like Lucas, I don’t know if I can take 3 more days!
    Eryn @ BlondMindedBrunette.com recently posted..Happy 3 Year Anniversary