1. I survived my first full day back to work. It wasn’t easy. Luckily, starting a new role also means that there’s a lot to learn so I think I’ll be kept pretty busy for a while now. But man, that 3:30 time can’t come soon enough.
2. Shortly after getting home yesterday, I treated myself to a little vino…straight out of the bottle.
Too bad I only got through about half of it. I’ll thoroughly enjoy the rest tonight though, you can count on that!
3. Guess what came in the mail on Wednesday…?
Oh yes, my Godiva truffles. I thought for sure I’d polish them all off last night (I mean, there’s only 6 in there) but Jay and I actually wound up splitting three of them and saved the other three for last night. So yes…now they’re gone. And they were freakin’ delicious.
4. Up until Wednesday, Snapfish was having this amazing deal where you could get photo prints for a penny each. Yes…a penny. I went a little crazy with my order…
And, of course, they tack on almost $15 for shipping, so really, it’s not as great a deal as it sounds. Buuuuuut, I still have almost 300 pics coming my way. Oh boy…I’m that mom.
5. Remember last Friday when I said we had all these grand plans to go to Chowderfest, and costume shopping, and that I wanted to make cupcakes? Guess what…NONE of those things happened last week. Nope, nada. I’d still like to tackle the costume shopping (running out of time!) and cupcake making this weekend…we’ll see what happens.
6. Jay and I actually broke out the “real” camera last night, instead of using our iPhones for a change.
Little man is just getting so darn big.
7. As usual, Jay and I are continuing to watch the latest season of American Horror Story. Seriously…whoever comes up with the storylines for this show is just insane. Show is craaaazy, but we’re hooked. Anyone else?
8. I recently decided to start doing some of the T25 workout videos. Dayummmm, they are good! Intense, and super tough (especially since I’ve lost, oh I don’t know, all of my stamina), but I love ‘em. I have no idea how or when I’ll continue to squeeze them into my schedule, but the fact that they’re only 25 minutes is right up my alley.
9. You know what I think I’d like for Christmas this year? A cleaning service. Yes, that would be lovely. Boy, how things change when you get older, eh?
10. That’s all I’ve got for this week, my friends. Have a happy, happy weekend!