1. I am freakin’ exhausted. You know what that means…bedtime shortly after Lucas goes down tonight. Wooo hooooo, crazy Friday night ahead.
2. We recently lost out on the swing that we had been borrowing from our friends Josh & Erika. But really, it only made sense, since she’s the one watching him during the day so she might as well have their swing back, right? Well, we quickly discovered just how valuable a swing is (it was one item we didn’t think we’d “need” to register for) so I went out on my lunch hour yesterday and got Mr. Lucas a new one. You think he likes it?
(For those who’ve asked, it’s the Fisher Price My Little Snuggabunny Cradle ‘n Swing)
3. I wore maternity dress pants to work yesterday. And I’ll probably do it again. Just sayin’.
4. Sort of random, but I came across these on Pinterest yesterday.
And now I want them in a bad, bad way. Anyone want to make ‘em for me?
5. I’ve got a pretty fantastic sandwich waiting for me at lunchtime today. Smashed avocado, romaine, sliced deli turkey, provolone cheese, and homemade honey mustard. Yes, homemade honey mustard.
I was recently contacted by the folks at Real Seal, asking if I’d be interested in trying out some sort of new recipe incorporating real dairy (you know…the stuff that provides all sorts of Vitamins A, D, and B12). I had no idea what I wanted to make, but when Jay and I ended up making healthy baked chicken tenders for dinner earlier this week, I got a sudden craving for honey mustard and had to have some.
Want in on the good stuff? See the recipe below…
Homemade Honey Mustard Dressing
- 1/4 cup light sour cream
- 1/4 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp prepared mustard
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp cider vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
Mix it all up and enjoy! (and keep enjoying the leftovers on any and everything)
6. This weekend I’ve got plans to meet up with the girls for lunch, which I’m super excited about it. Jay and I also have a Halloween party to attend and are going to attempt some sort of costume…we have an idea in mind, but whether or not we can pull it together is another story.
7. Iiiiiiiit’s Coffee Friday! DD’s pumpkin spice coffee is already on my radar. Gimme, gimme, gimme.
8. Would you even believe that this little guy is already going to be 3 months old on Sunday?
Ohh, the faces of Mr. Lucas. I just love ‘em. <3
9. I have some potentially really exciting news happening in the next couple of weeks. If and when it all comes to fruition, I can’t wait to share with you guys. Seriously.
10. I’m shocked I made it to a #10 today. I felt wiped after #1. That being said…I’m done. C’monnnnn 3:30!!
Happy Friday, friends! Have a fabulous day and a fantastic weekend.
Disclaimer: Real Seal sponsored a portion of this post, but any and all opinions are my own. You guys know the drill.