1. I’m so glad you guys were diggin’ my ‘day in the life’ post from Tuesday. It was a fun one to write, so I’m thinking I may have to do some more like that in the future. Yay/nay?
2. I cut and colored my hair last week. Did we talk about this? I know I posted this pic on Instagram, but I never did any follow-through, did I? This pic really doesn’t show much…
But I am back to red, baby. And lovin’ it.
3. Speaking of hair…post-partum hair loss is a real thing, my friends. The amount of hair I’ve been losing this week in the shower is unreal and totally gross. And I guess when you think about it, it’s kinda gross I’m sharing with you now. Ahh well.
4. Scrambled eggs for dinner is always a great last-minute choice.
Since I don’t make time for them in the mornings anymore, I really look forward to them whenever I get the chance. YUM.
5. Yesterday we had an enormous Thanksgiving lunch at work. And when I say enormous, I’m not kidding. Not even slightly. There was SO much food, and everything I had was delicious. I felt like a jerk not being able to contribute (that’s what happens when hubby works late two nights in a row and my time gets devoted to Mr. Lucas). After lunch, I had to go and pump and I swear, I was *this close* to passing out in the chair. Total food coma. Totally worth it.
6. I managed two workouts during the week this week and two last weekend thanks to Tina’s Holiday Workout Plan (less than 30 minutes each and minimal equipment = awesome). Seriously, who am I?
7. I got some insider scoop from Reebok this week…they’re planning some pretty sweet Black Friday weekend promotions. I’ll have more deets for you all next Wednesday!
8. I have been tempted every single morning this week to stop at Dunkin’ for a coffee. I am so proud of the fact that I have held off until Coffee Friday. I will be treating myself to a big ol’ large size this morning. However, I think I’m kind of over the pumpkin coffee…now I need something fun and new to get. Any ideas?
9. Last weekend, we had a delicious steak dinner at home and Jay wound up finding this crazy recipe for this cheesy potato casserole thingy.
The recipe is far from healthy, but ohmygod it was incredible. A must-make, in my opinion.
10. The winner of the customized ornament giveaway has been chosen!
Congrats to entry #16, Jennifer! Please email me at sweettoothcourtney at gmail dot com so I can get you in contact with Christina!
11. Lucas will be getting lots of grandparent time this weekend. Jay and I are trying to get lots of grandma and grandpa time with him because the last few times he’s seen my parents and my in-laws, he sports the full-out pouty lip and cries. Poor thing…but I feel ever worse for the grandmas. I think he’s slowly breaking their hearts each time. Sorry Mr. Lucas…that just ain’t gonna work.
12. Jay and I are getting a date night on Saturday and I am so, so psyched. It’s much needed. I have no idea where we’ll be going yet, but it doesn’t really matter. I’m just looking forward to some one on one time with my hubby.
That’s all I’ve got for ya today my friends. Hope you all have a kick-ass weekend!