“I participated in a campaign on behalf of Mom Central Consulting (#MC) for PINCHme. I received a promotional item as a thank you for participating.”
1. Let’s get to the reason behind the wordage at the top of this post up there first, shall we? Have you guys heard of PINCHme? It’s a newly-launched sampling site that allows you to sample new products from brands in exchange for quick survey feedback. How cool, right? Once you join and become a member, every other Tuesday at 12:00pm EST, you get to look through your individualized batch of samples, pick your favorites, and get the products delivered for free. I’m totally planning on joining…I mean, who doesn’t love free samples, right? Mmmmmhmm.
2.This has been one of those weeks where I feel like I’ve been nothing but busy, but when I look back on the week, I really didn’t have all that much going on (outside of my usual chaos). Does that make sense?
3. One of my all-time favorite Christmas songs is Mannheim Steamroller’s version of Silent Night. Without fail, it makes me tear up every. single. time. I hear it. It’s just such a beautiful song.
4. Tomorrow, we have two different Christmas parties to go to which I’m really looking forward to. Know what that means? Lots of good food and a couple fun beverages. Yes and yes.
5. We’re supposed to get some SNOW here tonight! Although I’m not much of a fan, now that we’re fully into the holiday spirit, I’ll happily take a few inches to help keep things nice and festive. Besides, I think Christmas lights outside always look prettier when there’s some snow on there.
6. We had a few nights earlier this week where Lucas was too cool for going down for bed. The bad news? It required some extra intensive bouncing on mommy’s part. The good news? Mommy got a pretty darn good lower body workout in the process. Hey, gotta find the positives, right?
7. The food situation in our house is just downright bad. I am becoming so horrible at planning for meals that it’s starting to become humorous. Except, it’s not really funny. And I miss good, home cooked meals. Let’s see if I can get my act together this weekend and meal plan. (bahaha….)
8. I want so badly to make some Christmas cookies this year, but every time I go to do some, I’m either too tired, not in the mood, or am too short on time. I will have to make some for next week though, because it’s Blogger Cookie Swap time!!
9. I’d say my Christmas shopping is about 80% done, and that is quite the accomplishment for me. I’m so impressed with myself.
10. I’m bailing out quick today because I’ve run out of fun facts…unless we just wanted to keep talking about all things Christmas. Then I could keep this post going on for a while. Love this time of year! But instead, I’ll call it quits and go grab myself a cup of hot chocolate because, ya know, that’s totally my thing these days.
Have a fab weekend, my friends!!