1. One more day of work ahead of me today and then I am OFF on vacation for a whole entire week. Ohhh baby, am I excited. Not only does it mean no work, but it also means I get lots of extra time with this smiley face.
2. For the past couple of weeks, I’ve gone back and forth on whether or not I wanted to send out Christmas cards this year. Typically, we don’t, but seeing as it’s Lucas’s first Christmas and all, I kinda figured that we should. So last night, we took some photos in front of the tree, uploaded them to Target, and will hopefully have them in the mail by Saturday. Nothing like waiting until the last minute, right?
4. Have you guys seen the latest Coca Cola commercial about parenthood? Oh my god, I am in love with it. Seriously…they totally nailed this one.
5. After getting dumped on with all this snow earlier this week, we’re apparently going to be getting a crapload of rain this week, with temps in the 50s. If we lose all of this snow right before Christmas, I’m gonna be super disappointed!
6. The amount of sweets I’ve eaten in the past 48 hours of sort of ridiculous. No regrets.
7. I know I’ve mentioned it the past two weeks, but THIS weekend, I’m hoping we’re going to be able to bring Lucas to see Santa. I think we may also attempt a meal out at a restaurant with the little guy. Wish us luck!
8. Do you guys want to know the most hilarious show in the entire world? Impractical Jokers on Tru TV. Oh my freakin’ god. Jay and I laugh so hard sometimes we cry. We had it on a couple of nights ago, and I was worried we were going to wake up Lucas in the other room with our laughing. Best. show. ever.
9. I have totally been diggin’ all of the Elf on the Shelf photos I’ve been seeing people post. Seriously…some of the poses and/or “situations” you all are getting your elves into are just fantastic. Keep ‘em comin’!
10. When I started thinking about this post about two hours ago, I swear I had about 20 different things I was ready to include. Now? I’m struggling here at 10…so I think it’s about time to call it quits and head to bed!
Happy Friday, everyone! Have a great day, and a fantabulous weekend!