Fun Facts Friday {12/20}

1. One more day of work ahead of me today and then I am OFF on vacation for a whole entire week. Ohhh baby, am I excited. Not only does it mean no work, but it also means I get lots of extra time with this smiley face.

2. For the past couple of weeks, I’ve gone back and forth on whether or not I wanted to send out Christmas cards this year. Typically, we don’t, but seeing as it’s Lucas’s first Christmas and all, I kinda figured that we should. So last night, we took some photos in front of the tree, uploaded them to Target, and will hopefully have them in the mail by Saturday. Nothing like waiting until the last minute, right?

3. Last night, I made one batch of Chocolate Raspberry Bars and two batches of Dark Chocolate Turtle Graham Bars. Like I don’t already have enough to keep me busy. Baha.

4. Have you guys seen the latest Coca Cola commercial about parenthood? Oh my god, I am in love with it. Seriously…they totally nailed this one.

5. After getting dumped on with all this snow earlier this week, we’re apparently going to be getting a crapload of rain this week, with temps in the 50s. If we lose all of this snow right before Christmas, I’m gonna be super disappointed!

6. The amount of sweets I’ve eaten in the past 48 hours of sort of ridiculous. No regrets.

7. I know I’ve mentioned it the past two weeks, but THIS weekend, I’m hoping we’re going to be able to bring Lucas to see Santa. I think we may also attempt a meal out at a restaurant with the little guy. Wish us luck!

8. Do you guys want to know the most hilarious show in the entire world? Impractical Jokers on Tru TV. Oh my freakin’ god. Jay and I laugh so hard sometimes we cry. We had it on a couple of nights ago, and I was worried we were going to wake up Lucas in the other room with our laughing. Best. show. ever.

9. I have totally been diggin’ all of the Elf on the Shelf photos I’ve been seeing people post. Seriously…some of the poses and/or “situations” you all are getting your elves into are just fantastic. Keep ‘em comin’!

10. When I started thinking about this post about two hours ago, I swear I had about 20 different things I was ready to include. Now? I’m struggling here at 10…so I think it’s about time to call it quits and head to bed!

Happy Friday, everyone! Have a great day, and a fantabulous weekend!

I bet you just can’t stop thinking about it being your last day of work! Eek! You’ll have such a fun Christmas with the little man this year!!! You’re first proper little family Crimbo!!! Somehow no matter how busy we always find time to bake cookies!
    Shel@PeachyPalate recently posted..Seasonal Smoothies

After today, I’m off of work too and don’t go back until January 2nd!!!! Boy am I excited!!! We got snow the other day too and now this weekend it’s going to be in the high 60s. This weather is crazy! I was really hoping there’d be snow on the ground for Christmas too!
    Holly @ EatGreatBEGreat recently posted..A Holiday Break

how exciting to be seeing Santa! while you mark that milestone, i just marked a big one with my 9 year old son 2 days ago, when he asked if Santa was real. oh they grow up too fast so enjoy every last minute of this first Christmas. and every moment to come after that! Merry Christmas to you and your family!!!
    colleen @thegiftofmondays recently posted..dear tommy…Santa is real…

4. Kathryn says

My daughter was 6 weeks old when I took her to see Santa the first time. We had about a 30 minute wait. She slept through the whole thing, until our turn, then she was awake and hungry, and therefore fussy. I still need to get my kids to Santa this year, crap!

My hometown got an inch of snow and apparently the roads froze over, so everyone is freaking out and cancelling school. An inch? Come on. Maybe I lost my sympathy after living in Bozeman for a while, but I don’t think 30 degrees with an inch of snow is bad enough to cancel. #endrant. Your comment about the rain washing away the snow reminded me of that!
    Miranda @ Lovely Wife Lovely Life recently posted..Currently

6. Nala says

Those Raspberry bars look amazing – I need to make a batch as well! lol, I guess we could all use a ridiculous amount of sweets no and then. I’m sure you are looking forward to your week off with your cute lil man!