1. Thanks so much for all of the “Happy Anniversary’s” yesterday! Jay and I didn’t do a whole lot, thanks to the ungodly amount of snow. So we ordered a pizza and just hung out and ate that once Lucas was in bed. We may or may not have finished off the rest of our NYE champagne straight from the bottle too.
2. While Jay and I were watching our wedding video last night, we had some fun pausing the video, taking photos, and sending them to various friends, including my brother (sorry Dan, I had to). I also pretty much decided I’m cutting my hair a bit more and sent that pic to my mom giving her the heads up.
3. I need to give a HUGE congratulations shout out to my great friends, Joe and Kate, who just welcomed their new baby girl Samantha into the world on January 1st!! The four of us have been talking for months about how we can’t wait for her and Lucas to meet. Muahaha.
4. I’ve been toying with the idea of joining a gym again. There’s a Planet Fitness right down the road from where I work and I think I may want to try out the whole lunch hour workout thing. The mornings and evenings just aren’t working for me right now and I really miss moving more than just what I can get done on the weekends. For only $10 or $20/month, I think it may be worth it.
5. I have been totally lovin’ on my green smoothies this week. And Lucas is already pretty interested in them, too.
I’ve managed to make myself one everyday so far this week and seriously…I can’t get enough. SO, so happy to have them back in my life thanks to my amazing new blender. What a difference.
6. The two winners of the City Dining Cards giveaway are:
- Entry #19: Patty
Those cards have so many great restaurants I’ve wanted to try. If I had to pick one though I would have to go with La Serre. Having a card for $10 off would defiantly cut the cost.
- Entry #46: Christine
My boyfriend and I have been talking about getting dinner at Merry Monk, so this would be a great reason to go check it out! Thanks for the giveaway
Congrats Patty & Christine! Please email me at sweettoothcourtney at gmail dot com with your shipping address so I can send you your cards!
7. I had a pretty epic salad yesterday for lunch.
I had packed it to bring to work with me, but with the weather being so crappy, I ended up leaving early and worked the afternoon from home. That thing was AWESOME.
8. I ordered a pair of Reebok sneakers for Lucas earlier this week and I cannot WAIT until they arrive.
How cute are they gonna be, right?!? I also ordered this top for myself, which I’m super excited for.
9. I just learned last week that hitting “CTRL + X” on my PC allows me to “cut.” I can’t believe I did not know this? I mean, I’ve known all about “CTRL + C” for copy and “CTRL + V” for paste, but this one? Talk about mind blowing.
10. Every year, without fail, I get all excited about all of the major “post-holiday” sales that are going on. So then I go and start looking for some great deals on clothes and, umm, there’s NOTHING left. Everything is all picked over and/or my size is nowhere to be found. Such a bummer.
11. Justin’s Vanilla Almond Butter is back in stock at iHerb.com. I got my email notification last night, so I quickly ordered a few jars before they run out again. If you’re interested, you better jump on that ASAP. (Use my code SAZ564 to get your discount of $5 or $10 off your order!)
Alright, that’s all I’ve got today, my friends! Wishing you all a fantastic weekend!