1. Last night I had Book Club and it was SUCH a good time! Don’t get me wrong, I didn’t even touch the book (honestly, couldn’t even tell ya what the title of it was), but it felt so nice to just have a few hours out with some girlfriends and good food.
2. If you follow STSL on Facebook, then you may have seen this post I put up yesterday about seeing who might be interested in joining a DietBet. I’m thinking I might start one up after the Super Bowl, since I’ve already had quite a few friends, family, and readers tell me they’d be interested…I mean, who doesn’t like to win some cash, right? (the post linked above explains it!)
3. I’m sooooo happy it’s Friday. No particular reason, besides the obvious approaching weekend. Just pumped about it.
4. I started a Breakfast Club for my department at work and today is our first “gathering,” if you will. I wasn’t in charge of bringing anything for this week, so I’m excited to see what we’ll have.
5. Starbucks Blonde Roast + steamed non-fat milk + 2 pumps Caramel Flan syrup = Heaven. Totally getting one of these this morning.
6. Jay has been sick most of the week with a nasty sinus something-or-other, which has been a super bummer for all of us. I think Lucas misses playing with his daddy and I miss talking to my husband without him sounding like he’s on his death bed…hopefully he’ll be feeling better this morning.
7. T-6 days until the big 3-0 for this lady! Gahhh…is it crazy to say that I’m actually really, really excited about my 30’s?
8. My friend Nancy of njgdesigns recently made Lucas the most adorable little hat and mittens set (you can see what they look like on her page!). She makes such quality stuff – I would highly recommend her if you’re looking for a special, hand knitted gift!
9. My baby is gonna be 6 months on Monday…SIX MONTHS. I kinda want to cry about it. (Actually, who am I kidding…I already have. More than once.)
10. The amount that I text and gchat with this girl is kind of insane. You’d think we’d eventually run out of stuff to talk about? But no, not at all. Love her.
11. If you’re still with me after reading the whole post without any pictures, then a big ol’ thank you to you! I have a really hard time following posts without pictures. Unless they’re bulleted. That helps.
Alright, that’s all I’ve got for ya today, my friends! As always, have a fabulous Friday and a fantastic weekend! xoxo