1. This has been quite a week. I brought Lucas to the doctor on Wednesday and it took all of one listen to his cough for him to be diagnosed with croup. I guess we’ve been lucky that this is the first cold/illness Lucas has had, but a sick baby is just the worst.
Thankfully, even through all of the coughing, drooling, and buckets of snot, we still have our smiley guy. But ohh goodness, I am still a hot mess.
2. iHerb* has temporarily upgraded all current & new iHerb accounts to VIP status! This means that all customers will receive the following extra discounts:
- 5% off any order less than $60
- 10% off any order of $60 or more
- 12% off any order of $80 or more
- 14% off any order of $120 or more
You know what that means…more Justin’s Vanilla Almond Butter, baby! Be sure to use my coupon code SAZ564 for your discount!
3. My friend Kanika sent me this article the other night and it totally brought me to tears. My fellow moms (and dads) out there, I’m sure you’ll appreciate it.
4. March Madness is officially upon us! Typically, I couldn’t really care less about the whole thing, but I actually decided to get in on a bracket with one of the girls I work with. We have Michigan winning the whole shebang…we’ll see how that pans out for us.
5. Well, after months and months of back and forth, I finally decided to sign up for my first Stitch Fix*.
I’m sure most of you are already aware of Stitch Fix by now, but in case you’re not…Stitch Fix is a personal styling service. You tell them your style, size, and budget preferences, and they send you a package of stylish goodies to try on at home. Each Fix is hand-picked just for you, and any items you don’t like, you simply send back.
I cannot WAIT to get my first Stitch Fix, and I’ll be sure to share my goodies with you guys so you can help me pick and choose what to keep!
6. I’m starting to question who deserves the creeper status more over here these days…the original creeper, or Lucas?
Oh, hey there sick eyes. My poor babe.
7. Well, I feel like I’m starting to finally catch the cold that Lucas has. I’m hoping that the more I don’t think about it, it’ll just magically go away. Because, yeah, that’s how colds work, right?
8. Okay, so this Gone Girl book? Wow. I just reached “Part 2” yesterday and hoooly cow, are things getting interesting!
9. I think I may have discovered a new favorite after-dinner dessert for right now: A plain Greek yogurt mixed with a heaping tbsp of cookie butter + a sprinkle of Heath bits. Ohhh myyyy. Try it.
10. I foresee a whole lot of catching up on sleep this weekend. Well, at least that’s my goal…we’ll see whether or not I can stick to it!
And with that, I’m off. Happy FRIDAY, my friends! Hope you guys have a great day and fabulous weekend!!
* – affiliate link heads up! As always, I want to be as transparent as possible with you guys.