Fun Facts Friday {4/25}

1. I can’t tell you how many times in a day/week I type “Thank You.” And out of those times that I type it out, I’d have to say that at least 95% of the time I wind up typing THank you and need to go back and fix the “H.” I need to lay my finger off the darn shift key, apparently.

2. I think I may be just as obsessed with the White Chocolate Raspberry Quest bars as I am the Cookie Dough ones. Man, they are good.

photo 3

3. Sooo, I got a spray tan on Wednesday night in an effort to ward off the “pasty” look I’ve been sporting for this video shoot I have going on today. Weeelll, let’s just say that my right hand and palms have seen better days.

photo 1photo 2

I guess my near-perfect track record with spray tans has been put to an end. Oooof.

4. Not gonna lie…I also felt like a bit of a celebrity yesterday as I got picked up to go to the train station for my trip down to NYC.

I was shocked when I walked outside my house yesterday to see a full size limo waiting for me in the driveway. Now, call me crazy, but I’m pretty sure I could get used to that. As a side note, I’m going to try to Instagram a bit while I’m down here today, so be sure to follow me!

5. For the past few days, I have been craving a burger from Ship’s Pub. I don’t know why, but all I know is that I need one. Like, this weekend. Mmmmkay, Jay?? And then I’d like to top it off with this dessert. Oh, heck yes.

6. I cannot wait to get back home tonight and see my Lucas. Yes, it’s been less than 24 hours, but I miss that sweet boy to pieces.

lucas bubbles

Oh yeah, and he loves bubbles.

7. The amount of new hair growth I have on my head right now is unreal. (It’s all starting to grow back now, after the ungodly amount that fell out shortly after Lucas was born). I feel like it just looks like I took a pair of scissors to my hairline and went to town.

8. This week got crazy busy on me, and I have zero opportunities for any workouts. These days, it looks like I’m more of a “weekend workout warrior,” but I suppose that’s better than nothing, right? Someday I’ll get back in my groove. Someday!

9. I spent too much time typing some of this post up on the train and am now dealing with the inevitable motion sickness I knew would happen. Blech! Time to close the eyes…

Have a fabulous Friday, my friends! Check ya later Winking smile

Comments

I am equally obsessed with the White Chocolate Raspberry Quest bars. But you have to try the cookies and cream. Think Quest bar + Oreos…so good!

How fun to be whisked away in a limo! Looks like the trip is lots of fun.
    Brynn recently posted..Slow it Down

Hope your trip is going well. I’m so tempted to get a spray tan right now seeing as I’ve never been this pasty in my life. You never know how it will turn out though so it’s always a little nerve-wracking.

Safe travels back home hun!

3. Kelsey says

I do the exact same thing writing THank you all the time – I wish there was an autocorrect on that in my email! So annoying! haha!

How was your first night away from the baby?! I have a nearly 14 month old and I still havent’ had the opportunity to get away yet. I want to, but I’m also nervous.

My new hair growth is in the same place! It looks like I’m growing bangs :( The hairs are finally getting long enough that they blend into my other hair but every so often a chunk sticks straight out. Ugh! I miss my thick, lucisous hair when I was pregnant.
    Have a great weekend!

I’m still working on that new hair growth on my head too. Fortunately, it’s gotten to a point that they aren’t “horns” and I can hide them in the rest of my hair. Ha!

I’ve always been nervous to get a spray tan. I think I’ve heard too many horror stories to attempt one!

Looking forward to hearing all about your NYC adventures!
    Ashley @ My Food N Fitness Diaries recently posted..Hypothalamic Amenorrhea Success Story: Katie

You made me laugh out loud at least three times! Yay for hair growth, do you know how many people take pills to help their hair grow? Be delighted! :) Hope your not missing the little man too much…and when you get a burger craving…it NEEDS to be satisfied!

8. Nala says

Congrats on your video shoot! I am sure riding around in a limo is something anyone can get used to =) I completely understand your dilemma with the workouts, except for one day, I haven’t worked out for the past week and a half. I know you can’t wait to get home and see Jay and Lucas!