15 Delicious Mother’s Day Brunch Recipes

by Courtney on April 29, 2014

So I’ve been joking with Jay for a good couple of weeks now about Mother’s Day this year. Since he told me last year that it “didn’t count” for me to celebrate yet, I warned him that I’d make him pay for that next year (aka, this year).

It’s still hard to believe that this is the first year I’ll get to celebrate the day, not only for my mom and mother-in-law, but as a mom myself. Sure, I’ve been a mama to Cody for years now…buuuuut, it’s a little different going from a kitty mom to human mom.

I’m still not quite sure what the plans are yet for our Mother’s Day this year, but what I DO know is that I want brunch (ahem, Jay…). I love, love, LOVE brunch and would eat it every stinkin’ day if I could. Maybe it’s because it gives me the opportunity to eat breakfast foods + dessert all at the same meal, I don’t know.

At any rate, I started putting together a list of recipes I might like to have for the day, and have done so by joining up with the Foodie Contributor Program this month. I’ve created my own collection of 15 Mother’s Day Brunch Recipe Ideas – some from Yours Truly, and others from around the web – to help organize some of my favorite recipes, and to also give all of you some ideas, too. Feel free to go ahead and check ‘em out!

Disclosure: This post is a sponsored opportunity with Foodie.com. I was compensated for my time. All thoughts and opinions are my own, as always.

1 Linz @ Itz Linz April 29, 2014 at 9:07 am

hehe i’m excited for my first mother’s day, too! :) :)
Linz @ Itz Linz recently posted..Baby Shower

2 Holly @ EatGreatBEGreat April 29, 2014 at 9:27 am

Awww, your first Mother’s Day!!! How exciting!!! Can’t wait to check out these recipes!
Holly @ EatGreatBEGreat recently posted..Drool Worthy Pins #9

3 Shel@PeachyPalate April 29, 2014 at 9:41 am

Great stuff! Where’s the list though? Is there meant to be a link?

4 Courtney April 29, 2014 at 9:56 am

It’s actually a slide show and you can click on the arrows up or down…is it not showing up?

5 Shel@PeachyPalate April 29, 2014 at 12:58 pm

No I can’t see anything…could be at my end though?!

6 Meg April 29, 2014 at 9:41 am

I don’t see the list. Do we have to click on a link?

7 Courtney April 29, 2014 at 9:56 am

It should be showing up as a slide show and you can click on the arrows up or down…is it not showing up for you?

8 Britt@MyOwnBalance April 29, 2014 at 10:04 am

I totally agree that the breakfast/dessert combo is what makes brunch the best meal!
Britt@MyOwnBalance recently posted..Top Ten Tennis Tips for Beginners

9 Ali April 29, 2014 at 10:08 am

This is my second mother’s day and I’m still excited about it!

10 Brynn April 29, 2014 at 10:09 am

Happy first Mother’s Day! This will be my “first” as a preggo, but I cannot wait to celebrate with my little one next year!!
Brynn recently posted..Healthy Ice Cream {Giveaway!}

11 Nicole April 29, 2014 at 10:33 am

Hey, nothing is showing up! :(

12 Courtney April 29, 2014 at 10:36 am

Crap, I’m sorry! Apparently something is going wrong…I’ve contacted them to see why it wouldn’t be showing up for others (although it’s showing fine on my end?!)

13 Nicole April 29, 2014 at 10:38 am

Aww, it’s not your fault! Just so curious as to your yummy recipes. Hopefully it will magically appear later :)

14 Becky@TheSavedRunner April 29, 2014 at 10:54 am

I love brunch too! I think I actually made that french toast bake that you put on your list, and it was a huge hit!

15 Polly @ Tasty Food Project April 29, 2014 at 11:55 am

Those strawberry cream cheese filled muffins looks so good!

Hope you have a happy first mother’s day! How exciting!!
Polly @ Tasty Food Project recently posted..3-Ingredient Miso Tilapia

16 Jasmine @ A cupcake for my thoughts April 29, 2014 at 1:14 pm

I love brunch too! All those recipes look delicious! The jelly filled doughnut cupcakes look so good, going to have to try and make them soon. Hope your first mother’s day will be a great one :)
Jasmine @ A cupcake for my thoughts recently posted..Matilda The Musical

17 Sara @ LovingOnTheRun April 29, 2014 at 4:10 pm

Awww so excited for you during your first mother’s day! Sadly my mom is out of the country so I won’t be able to celebrate with her BUT we are moving back closer to home in June so I know we will have a delayed celebration!
Sara @ LovingOnTheRun recently posted..My First 10k Workout

18 Emily @ Life on Food April 29, 2014 at 7:47 pm

I cannot wait for mother’s day. i want to go all out for my mother!
Emily @ Life on Food recently posted..Chocolate Chocolate Chip Banana Bread

19 Tiff @ Love Sweat & Beers April 29, 2014 at 8:11 pm

Ha – Kevin told me it didn’t count for me last year too. I’ve taken the liberty of planning my own Mother’s Day this year. Well, I’m actually taking the Saturday before for myself, so I didn’t plan the actual holiday. Close enough. :)
Tiff @ Love Sweat & Beers recently posted..Muscle Cardio

20 Sarah @ Sarah Sincerely April 30, 2014 at 6:45 am

Can you believe you get to celebrate Mother’s Day for yourself this year! Exciting!!! Looks like some great recipes, thanks for sharing!
Sarah @ Sarah Sincerely recently posted..A MUST Around My Household