Fun Facts Friday {5/2} Glamping Edition

by Courtney on May 2, 2014

1. Glamping is insanely awesome. I cannot wait to share more with you guys once I’m back.

2. I’m blogging from my phone right now so there’s a good chance you’ll find some autocorrect errors and no photos. BUT, follow me on Instagram if you want to see what’s happening this weekend.

3. Pumping on a plane is quite an experience. I can now cross that off my bucket list.

4. I’m still not quite sure how I’m even functioning right now, since we didn’t arrive at our cabin until after 1am (which is 3am my time) this morning. Today is one of those days where I really wish caffeine would give me some sort of energy.

5. Chelsey is a freakin blast. We are having so much fun already, and it’s been less than 24 hours. We’re like two peas in a pod. It’s scary. And awesome.

6. I also learned a trick from Chelsey yesterday on how to correctly use “who” and “whom” in a sentience. Unfortunately, I’m sure I’m still going to misuse it. Sorry, Chels.

7. Can I just tell you how awesome it is to have Skinny Cow ice cream and candies at the ready? I’ve cream sandwiches at 2am and midday chocolates is where it’s at.

8. I’m really wishing I knew how to add photos to this post without messing it up horribly because I already have so many to share. The Paws Up Resort is UNREAL. You guys should all totally make sure you enter their sweepstakes so you can experience it for yourself. And I’m not being told to say that, my friends. For real, it’s incredible.

9. As fun as it is, I’m already looking forward to getting home and gobbling up the babe (okay both the baby and my babe). I miss them so much!

10. I have a deep tissue massage scheduled in about an hour so I should probably go get a move on.

Happy Friday, my friends! Have a fabulous weekend! :)

1 Sarah @ Sweet Miles May 2, 2014 at 1:50 pm

The Glamping thing sounds like so much fun!! I would LOVE to be able to participate in a campaign like that and meet other bloggers! Are you doing this through Fitfluential?
Sarah @ Sweet Miles recently posted..Don’t. Give. Up.

2 Polly @ Tasty Food Project May 2, 2014 at 1:53 pm

Hope you have a great time on your glamping trip! Can’t wait to see pictures!

3 Linz @ Itz Linz May 2, 2014 at 1:55 pm

ice cream, massages, and chelsey?! totally jealous of you right now lol
Linz @ Itz Linz recently posted..air of peacefulness

4 Ashley @ My Food N Fitness Diaries May 2, 2014 at 2:12 pm

I’m with you Linz! ;)
Ashley @ My Food N Fitness Diaries recently posted..Friday Favorites: 05/02/14

5 Natalie @ The Ravenous Mommy May 2, 2014 at 2:10 pm

Glamping sounds amazing!

But not jealous of the plane pumping. I nursed on a plane and that was no picnic either.

6 Lauren @ Focused To Be Fit May 2, 2014 at 2:32 pm

I keep seeing your pics on Instagram, I can’t wait for the recap – enjoy!
Lauren @ Focused To Be Fit recently posted..How The Week Went Down

7 Marielle May 2, 2014 at 2:34 pm

Glamping sounds like a blast, can’t wait to see all of your pictures!
Marielle recently posted..Pretty Things

8 Holly @ EatGreatBEGreat May 2, 2014 at 2:42 pm

This sounds like the most perfect way to spend a weekend! Can’t wait for the full recap!
Holly @ EatGreatBEGreat recently posted..Drool Worthy Pins #9

9 ellie @ fit for the soul May 2, 2014 at 2:58 pm

Okay wow, everything sounds so fun and amazing!!! I can’t wait to see pictures soon. :D And I have no idea how to blog on the phone~gotta figure that out soon before I regret it!
ellie @ fit for the soul recently posted..April Favorites

10 Shel@PeachyPalate May 2, 2014 at 3:27 pm

She is the grammar queen! (Ha I just had to use auto correct to spell grammar!) Can’t wait to hear about your adventures!

11 Nancy May 2, 2014 at 3:29 pm

Excited to hear more. Massages and icecream sounds like the best glamping experience ever.

12 Brynn May 2, 2014 at 3:37 pm

Ice cream, friends and a massage?! Yes, please! How fun. I can’t wait to see the pictures.
And as for pumping on the plane, wow, you go girl.
Brynn recently posted..Recent Reads for Summer Days

13 Lauren May 2, 2014 at 5:28 pm

So glad you are having a great time and getting a chance to hang with Chelsey! She’s the best right? :)

Enjoy the rest of your trip love.

14 Heather May 2, 2014 at 8:09 pm

OMG! Pumping on a plane? I’d love to hear that story haha. I can only imagine how difficult that was. Go mama!

15 Stacie @ SimplySouthernStacie May 2, 2014 at 9:07 pm

This resort sounds incredible! Have a great weekend!

16 tara Mercedes Mitchell May 3, 2014 at 12:26 am

Pumping on a plane sounds intense to say the lease. I am sure that you concurred it with flying colors!
Also, in regards to the grammatical issue…using who and whom is a nightmare. But it is helpful to know when each if correct.
I love Skinny Cow ice cream.

17 Ashleigh Bogart May 3, 2014 at 1:07 pm

A simple way to know the difference between who or whom is how you would answer a question with either of those words. If you would answer “him” you use “whom. If you would answer with “he” you use “who”.

Example:
To whom did you address the invite? I addressed it to him.
Who went to the party last night? He did.

18 Leigha @ Minougirl May 3, 2014 at 3:44 pm

SO jealous of that massage! I could use that right now!! Anyway, I totally understand the hardship of blogging from your phone. Worst thing ever.
Leigha @ Minougirl recently posted..Fashion Friday {4/28 – 5/2} + Cold Water Challenge!