Foodie Photo Dump

by Courtney on May 8, 2014

Well, I’m still in the midst of writing up my glamping recap, you guys. Sorry for the delay! I’ve been working on organizing all of my photos, but on top of having two nights in a row of softball games over here (I’m so excited to be back after taking last season off!), and a bunch of other stuff keeping me busy, I’m a bit behind the game. Hey, such is life, right?

So last night as I was going through a bunch of my photos on my iPhone, I found a bunch of food photos that never made it to a post and thought they’d be fun to share. Although, knowing me and my scatterbrain, I wouldn’t be surprised if I have already shared at least one of these. And if that’s the case, please feel free to call me out on it.

One of my co-workers made the most amazing breakfast pizza a couple of weeks ago. It had all sorts of peppers, onions, and bacon. SO good.

Starbucks has also been in my life a bit more than usual lately. I’ve been finding myself hitting up the ‘bux at least a couple of times a week and, I’ll tell ya…it’s all too convenient to be able to reload my Starbucks card with PayPal. That, my friends, is trouble.

Then again, when I wind up getting free samples of their new Frappuccinos (like the mocha cookie crumble one seen below) it makes it all worth it.

At least, that’s what I tell Jay. Winking smile

Oh, and speaking of their Frapuccinos? FYI, they’re having their Happy Hour until May 10th (all fraps are half off from 3-5pm) and the caramel ribbon crunch one is AMAZING.

It was a travel necessity last week, for sure.

Did you guys know they make Birthday Cake m&ms?

These were a Target find a couple of weeks ago and were delicious. Although, the pretzel m&m’s will still forever and always be my favorite.

Sam Adams Summer Ale continues to rock my socks.

Some nights, Jay and I really just love having a nice, cold beer with (or before) dinner. Whenever this particular night was, we enjoyed our beers with some BLAT’s (bacon, avocado, lettuce, tomato) and fries. So simple, so delicious.

Technically, I should save these photos for my glamping recap, but I just had to mention this breakfast, which we had on Saturday at the resort. They started us off with fresh fruit and pastries which were amazing…

…but the full breakfast was out of this world. Eggs with veggies, toast, and chocolate chip pancake all on one plate? Well, let’s just go ahead and call that a little slice of heaven.

Another sneak peek from glamping…

We enjoyed our beverages last weekend, that’s for sure. Between the huckleberry hounds and the homemade sangria, I was in my glory. Obviously.

Here’s a shot from part of Tuesday’s dinner…homemade chicken burger “sliders” made with bbq sauce and cheddar cheese with avocado slices.

I’ve decided I’m going to be making these, like, at least once a week now.

And, of course, I can’t really have a random post without mentioning my baby. Or shall I say, my on-the-verge-of-walking baby…

Lucas is now to the point where he wants to walk around the house all day long with his little walker toy there. He’ll also hold onto our hands and walk like that now, if he’s not already speed-crawling all over the place. Yeeeeahhh…I went the other day and invested in a gate. This guy is just a little speed daemon! And seriously…I’m not ready for this walking stuff yet. Slow down, time!

Since we all know I can’t stop time, I’m just embracing it as it comes…and let me tell ya. He is just so. much. fun. right now

My happy smiley guy. Smile

A bit of a random post for ya today, I guess! Here’s to hoping it’s a good Thursday for all of us…one step closer to Fridayyyyy!

1 Jenn@Mark My Miles! May 8, 2014 at 6:23 am

I love those M&M’s! I spotted them at Target the other day and am so glad that I did!

Our little guy is almost walking as well and I’m not ready for it!!!!
Jenn@Mark My Miles! recently posted..Running a 6 minute mile, lattes and laundry (not related at all).

2 Brynn May 8, 2014 at 6:30 am

The Starbucks easy reload is so, so dangerous. I tell my husband that I score a free one after 12, that is my justification. :) looks like a lot of good eats, especially your Glamping breakfast. Yum!
Brynn recently posted..Confessions of a Pregnant Healthy Living Blogger

3 Linz @ Itz Linz May 8, 2014 at 6:33 am

i was disappointed with the birthday cake m&ms
Linz @ Itz Linz recently posted..selfie pictures

4 Erica @ For the Sake of Cake May 8, 2014 at 6:44 am

Now I want sliders… at 6:45 in the morning.
Erica @ For the Sake of Cake recently posted..POPSUGAR Must Have Snacks by NatureBox

5 Sara @ LovingOnTheRun May 8, 2014 at 7:01 am

My husband and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the pretzel M&M’s but recently haven’t been able to find them ANYWHERE! The birthday cake were good but my fave will always be the pretzel as well!
Sara @ LovingOnTheRun recently posted..An Update On My Disordered Confession

6 Andrea @ Pencils and Pancakes May 8, 2014 at 7:13 am

Hey Courtney I’m going to Albany for a business trip next week and was wondering if you could give me a restaurant suggestion!! I’m staying at the Desmond and I know that’s a little outside downtown.
Andrea @ Pencils and Pancakes recently posted..Breton Gluten Free Cracker Crusted Cod

7 Courtney May 8, 2014 at 11:42 am

Ooooo, how fun!! Yes, the Desmond is outside of downtown, but a couple of my favorites nearby would have to be D’Raymonds and Lanie’s Cafe. They’re both right near each other and close to where you’ll be staying. Let me know if you decide to try either!! :)

8 Lauren May 8, 2014 at 7:25 am

LOVE that it is Frappe season again and wohoo for Frappy Hour! I’ve definitely taken advantage of that this week.

Courtney, he is too cute. Seriously, he only gets cuter with age. :)

9 Natalie @ The Ravenous Mommy May 8, 2014 at 7:43 am

I have never been lucky enough to get a free sample of something at starbucks, booo.

LOVE pretzel m&ms, I wish I could eat them every single day!
Natalie @ The Ravenous Mommy recently posted..What I Ate Wednesday!

10 Caitlyn @ City and the Cubicle May 8, 2014 at 7:50 am

The pretzel M & Ms are forever my favorite too! I’ve also been all about the Starbucks lately :)
Caitlyn @ City and the Cubicle recently posted..I Spent Cinco De Mayo At The Bar(re)

11 Tiff @ Love Sweat & Beers May 8, 2014 at 8:00 am

Oh man, I’m totally ready for second breakfast after reading this. Breakfast + pizza + bacon = sign me up!! :)
I’ve been thinking of getting E a walker. Perhaps I should bite the bullet and go for it already!
Tiff @ Love Sweat & Beers recently posted..Things That Help Things

12 Kim @ Hungry Healthy Girl May 8, 2014 at 8:18 am

Wow…. Those are some awesome looking breakfast eats! I’ve been enjoying Starbucks more than often too, thanks to happy hour!
Kim @ Hungry Healthy Girl recently posted..Blueberry Banana Overnight Oats: A Tutorial for Making Delicious Overnight Oatmeal

13 Haley @Cupcakes and Sunshine May 8, 2014 at 8:40 am

I have been trying not to throw those M&Ms in my cart every time I go to Target but now I HAVE to try them.

14 Lindsay @ Lindsay's List May 8, 2014 at 9:02 am

MUST find those M & M’s!!
Lindsay @ Lindsay’s List recently posted..the birth story: part II

15 Shel@PeachyPalate May 8, 2014 at 9:19 am

I my lord I want that omelet!!! It looks heavenly!!! Can’t wait to see all the pics and hear more about the trip! Awesome that you’ve gotten back in to softball too!

16 Paige @ Your Trainer Paige May 8, 2014 at 9:29 am

Wait wait wait….birthday cake mnms?!? My favorite candy is forever pb mnm’s, but these just might rival it…
Paige @ Your Trainer Paige recently posted..5 Metabolic Interval Conditioning Workouts (without Even Stepping on the Treadmill!)

17 Sam @ Better With Sprinkles May 8, 2014 at 9:46 am

100% with you on Pretzel M&Ms…although peanut butter ones are my number 2 ;-) And Lucas’ little smiley face is so, so adorable!
Sam @ Better With Sprinkles recently posted..8 Lessons I’ve Learned From My Dog.

18 Kate May 8, 2014 at 11:24 am

We need the scoop on that breakfast pizza!!! Would love a recipe for it….and I am curious do you cook your chicken burgers ( any burger ) inside and if so how? Thanks for be such a great motivator!!!!

19 Courtney May 8, 2014 at 11:41 am

I’ll see if I can get the recipe for the b-fast pizza! ;)
We cook our burgers inside sometimes on our Griddler Jr. It’s great!!

20 Polly @ Tasty Food Project May 8, 2014 at 1:34 pm

That mocha cookie crumble frap sounds so good! I haven’t had a frapuccino in ages!

21 Laura May 8, 2014 at 1:46 pm

Love this random post!! All the food looks soooo good and, I swear, Lucas just gets cuter and cuter by the day!
Laura recently posted..Stop the Negative Self-Talk

22 ellie @ fit for the soul May 8, 2014 at 2:16 pm

oh girlll you’re making me haaangry now…! You always manage to do that, somehow. Haha. And I love it when places like Sbux decide to randomly provide samples (which is almost never)! Anything free is more delicious, right? :P
ellie @ fit for the soul recently posted..Priceless Lessons from My Mentor

23 Ashley @ My Food N Fitness Diaries May 8, 2014 at 2:22 pm

I’ll never complain about yummy food photos! Hunter will be walking any day now too. He’s ALL over the place!
Ashley @ My Food N Fitness Diaries recently posted..05/08/14: Thursday Thoughts {Confessions}

24 Claire @ Keeping Up With Claire May 8, 2014 at 4:31 pm

Oh my gosh look at his adorable little smile! He is such a cutie!

I’m the same way with Starbucks. I actually adopted your Coffee Friday habit a few months ago because I got a little out of control with the daily Starbucks stops! :)
Claire @ Keeping Up With Claire recently posted..Not So Good at That Planning Thing

25 Hilary May 8, 2014 at 4:59 pm

I almost got a frappe today, but our starbucks is inside a kroger ugh! What is starbucks with out the atmosphere! So I opted for Panera, I do have a gift card! That breakfast spread though looks phenomenal !
Hilary recently posted..Thinking Out Loud Currents

26 Leigha @ Minougirl May 8, 2014 at 7:21 pm

I am SO. excited for the glamping recap! But all these eats look pretty dang yummy too! Well, everything except the beer, since it would be illegal or me, lol! btw the pic of you and Lucas is ADORABLE. So cute!
Leigha @ Minougirl recently posted..WIAW – Homemade Bread, Lentils, and Fish!

27 Caitlin May 8, 2014 at 8:27 pm

Recipe for chicken sliders.

28 Caitlin May 8, 2014 at 8:27 pm

Please, Can I have the recipe for the chicken sliders? They look so good.

29 Divya @ Eat. Teach. Blog. May 9, 2014 at 7:58 pm

Hahaha, I can see now why there were errors on your post from your phone! Not because you were on your phone but because you had had three drinks! ;)

JK.

The food looks amaaaaaazing!
Divya @ Eat. Teach. Blog. recently posted..Fun Facts Friday [5/9/14]

30 Nala May 12, 2014 at 4:39 pm

OMG! All the food on this post looks Ah-Mazing, you certainly had some good eats of late =) As usual Lucas is just too adorable – I love his little smiley face!