1. Did you guys know that today is National Donut Day? AND, did you also know that all day long, Dunkin Donuts is giving out a free donut with the purchase of any beverage? Guess who’s gonna be enjoying her favorite blueberry cake donut this morning just like last year?
2. Trying to find a more natural and eco-friendly carpet cleaner is like trying to find a needle in a haystack. About a month ago, I spilled coffee on our living room carpet and we’ve been trying to find something that’s a little more “baby friendly” to use to clean it (anything homemade with vinegar has done nothing). I finally found one via The Honest Company (referral link, FYI!) and their stain remover. It’d due to arrive today, so fingers crossed it works.
3. In my opinion, there really is not much better than warm, gooey, undercooked cookies.
Gimme alllll the cookies.
4. Last night was pasta night at the Horan household and Lucas got his first taste of his mama’s sauce.
I was thrilled to see he was a fan. And he wears it quite well, wouldn’t you say?
5. This weekend needs to include some baking. It’s been way too long (those cookies above were break and bake, they don’t count). I’m thinking maybe cookie bars, but then again, the guys at Jay’s office have been asking for cupcakes for months now. I may just need to try out one of the new cupcake recipes I’ve been contemplating.
6. I really, really, really wish that these dumbbells did not cost $300.
Jay and I want a set of them so badly (talk about an awesome space saver!) but I just can’t justify the cost just yet. Anyone know of anywhere to find them cheap(er)?
7. Got 15 minutes? Go ahead and try out my Booty Burner workout. I totally forgot about it up until last night and decided to go through a round while catching up with some tv. I’ve actually forgotten about a LOT of my older workouts and I think it’s about time I go through a pull some old ones out of the archive!
Alright my friends, I’m cutting things short today…hope you guys have a fab weekend!