1. We are beachin’ it this weekend! It’s Lucas’s first time on the beach and I’m already envisioning loads of sand straight to his mouth (just like everything else). Let’s hope that everyone telling me “it only takes one time!” is right. On another note, I. Am. Pumped. for some Seashell this weekend!!
2. My baby turns 11 months old today. That means he’s only one month away from being a year old…which means I’m about one month away from crying my eyes out. Talk about the fastest year of my life.
3. I’m sure that pretty much all of you, by now, have heard of the ever-so-popular Color Me Rad 5K Race (<- affiliate link, heads up!). You know, that cool one where you start off with a nice, crisp white shirt and wind up looking something like this?
Well this year, the race is actually coming to my area (October 5th, for the locals!) and I’m totally participating. Who wants to join meeee???
Right now through July 10th, anyone who signs up for one of their races in 2014 can receive 15% off of their registration using the promo code “RADFIT” at checkout.
And I’m telling you, let’s get a local group together for this! Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?
4. Back in January, I ordered Lucas a pair of baby Reeboks, and they now finally fit him!
I seriously wish babies didn’t grow so quick. He should have a pair of these in every single size.
5. I’ve been meaning to include this on a FFF post for weeks (months?) and today I’ve finally remembered. Okay, what is up with all of the yogurt companies dropping their cup sizes from 6 ounces to 5.3…and still charging me the same price?!? So not cool. I’d like my full 6 ounces back, please and thank you.
6. Lucas has a new favorite game…it’s called go in and empty out anything and everything he can get his hands on.
7. Jay and I had these Crockpot Tex-Mex Chicken Lettuce Wraps on Wednesday (can you tell we’re in crockpot mode?) and they were really good. SO simple to make, and I honestly loved having the lettuce wraps way more than I expected (I’m a carbs girl all the way, you know me!).
8. I’m pretty sure that my second video is airing today on The Better Show! If I find a direct link to that video, I’ll be sure to add it in, but for now, here’s a link to their show lineup. The recipe for that video is sooooo yummy. And speaking of…have you guys checked out the Oster Versa 1100 Challenge page on Fitness Magazine’s website yet?
9. Okay, I’m stopping things here because as of right now, I still have some packing to do before we actually hit the road (I’m going TOTAL last minute here). Hope you all have a fantastic weekend! I’ll catch ya next week.