1. I know I already posted this morning, but I like my Fun Facts Friday posts too much so I’m posting again. They’re my favorite because I can actually write the way I think (going off on a gazillion tangents) but, because they’re numbered, it’s okay.
2. Today my office is headed to Saratoga Race Track for the day! It’s always good time hanging out and betting on the ponies…even though my track record isn’t too good.
3. So we were a little behind in taking Lucas’s 12 month photos, but we finally got ‘em done earlier this week. It absolutely blows my mind to see the comparison between his 1 month and 12 month photos…
Gahhhh…time goes SO fast. I need to work on writing up his 12 month post soon!
4. You know what I was just thinking about the other day? It seems as if pregnancy (or something?!) may have cured my Raynaud’s disease. Remember that hotness? Ugh, it was the worst…but (knock on wood!) I can’t recall having experienced it since well before being pregnant. Whatever the reason, I’ll take it!
5. On my way home from work yesterday, I stopped at a local farm stand to pick up some corn on the cob (it’s our FAVORITE from there) but they had so many beautiful looking things that I just couldn’t leave without some more colors…
Fresh produce is seriously one of the BEST things about summer, isn’t it?
6. I’m traveling to California next week!!! I’m so excited, since I’ve never been, and am really looking forward to attending the IDEA World Conference as part of my partnership with Propel and their Add Flavor Challenge. While I’m there, I’m going to be shadowing a fitness pro for a day, working out with them, and will also have plenty of time to get to catch up with some of my blog pals from all over. It’s gonna be a blast! Just as soon as that flight is over…blech.
7. This morning’s T25 workout was a double and WHEW was it a doozy. Only one more workout left in the alpha phase for me, then it’s on to the beta next week. Thank goodness! I’m starting to get a little bored with the same workouts for the past 5 weeks.
8. The weather this weekend is looking absolutely gorgeous. So you know what that means?! Pool time, pool time, pool time!
9. There’s still time to enter my Annie’s Homegrown giveaway! Be sure to hop on over (bahaha) and do it.
10. I maaaaaay have officially lost my mind. I’ve agreed to participate in both a 5k race AND a 10k race. On the same day. Back to back. I was recently invited to participate in the Runner’s World Half and Festival in Bethlehem, PA on October 17-19th. There’s no way I could add a half marathon into my running like some crazies do, but I DID agree to the Five and Dime. Send help.
OR…come run with me! I would absolutely LOVE to have some friends (and internet friends!) there to help push me along. The more people, the better, right?? If you’re interested in participating, you can register HERE. AND, I also have some discount codes for you to use, so you can get 10% off your registration:
- 5k: blogsweettoothcourt5K
- 10k: blogsweettoothcourt10K
- Half: blogsweettoothcourtHalf
- 5 & Dime: blogsweettoothcourt5&10 (<– the races I’m doing…err, attempting!)
- Hat Trick: blogsweettoothcourtHat
So what do you think…is anyone going to come join meeee?
Ok, that’s all I’ve got today! Hope everyone has a fabulous Friday and a wonderful weekend! xoxo