It’s been over two months, so I think it’s about that time…
Full of Tangents, Take 9
- Around 12:30 this afternoon, I finished up all of my work for the day and headed straight to the pool.
Since Jay’s off from work today, it’s like we’re getting an extra day to our weekend, which is awesome.
- I’ve recently discovered that I love cherries…and proceeded to include them in my little poolside snack.
I don’t know why I always thought I didn’t like fresh cherries (maybe I had a bad batch?) but these things are so, so good. However, the whole pit thing is sort of a hassle.
- So speaking of those cherries…the only reason I even discovered that I actually like them is because my mom ended up giving me a huge bag of mixed fruit last night at our softball game (which one won, by the way…tangent within a tangent?)
I have no idea what I’m going to do with them all before they go bad…maybe some sort of mixed berry cobbler???
If anyone has any ideas for me, please, send ‘em my way!
- Remember last month when I gave hubby my gift card for the Custom Reebok sneakers? Well, they finally arrived today.
He’s thrilled with ‘em, which makes me happy. I love how Reebok offers such a cool service.
- When those sneakers right there got delivered today, they apparently required a signature…and since Jay was out for a few minutes, the Fed Ex guy came right into my backyard. Yep…me, my sweaty self in a bikini, and a whole lot of awkwardness. Thanks a bunch, Mr. Fed Ex.
- Guess what? My garden has veggies!!
I totally did not mean to pick this guy yesterday, since he’s still a bit small, but I can’t tell you how excited I am. My zucchini plants are larger than life and a coupe of my tomato plants even have some little green ones on there. I think the tomatoes are what I’m most looking forward to. Nothing compares.
- And finally…the winner of the Summer Solstice Gift Pack Giveaway has been chosen. Head on over to the original post to see if it was you!
Hope everyone’s Friday is going great! Now it’s about time to head back out to the pool.
Cheers to the weekend!