When it came time to put together a post this afternoon, my mind was running a mile a minute. I felt like I had a bunch of different little things to share with you all, so ya know what that means…
Full of Tangents, Take 8!
- This morning was Day 2 of Tina’s Best Body Bootcamp and I’m already loving it. Seriously, not having to put much thought into my own workouts right now is just what I needed. Today’s workout called for cardio; Tina left the details pretty broad, which I liked, so going off of what she prescribed, I put together this sweaty little routine:
It’s been a while since I did cardio for more than 30 minutes but this routine actually went by pretty quick, thanks to a great playlist and having The View on in the background (what can I say, watching those ladies bicker cracks me up).
- This morning, I cried my eyes out…thanks to these freakin’ onions. Good lord were these babies potent!
- Want to know WHY I was chopping up onions at 8:00am this morning? Well, it’s because I was making a big ‘ol batch of Veggie Stew.
I came across this recipe on Real Simple a few days ago, picked up the ingredients at the store over the weekend, and finally got around to making it today.
However, if you ask Lindsay about it, she’ll tell you that the process for me making this was not as easy as it seems…
It took me a good 30 minutes to realize where I initially saw this darn recipe. I thought I was losing my mind.
- My cat is not only a whacko, but I’m convinced he’s also a freak of nature.
I’ve been exposed to cats all of my life, and never have I EVER had a cat that sheds as much as Cody does. Jay usually combs him out at least once a day…this is what he got from him last night.
And, believe it or not, the fur ball does still have hair on him. Oy vey.
- And finally, I’ve been meaning to mention this for over a week, but on our last day in Mexico, I happened to make a fun little last minute purchase.
I forget who it was, but somebody had mentioned that I MUST try to get my hands on some Mexican Vanilla while I was down there, so as soon as I saw a display of these, I made sure to grab one.
Has anyone else ever used Mexican vanilla? Is it that much different? Are there any super cool recipes I should try it in?
Alright, that’s all I’ve got for today. Now I’ll be heading off to work shortly for a busy evening shift. Catch ya later, gators!