1. I don’t know if it’s from having Monday off from work or not, but this week seemed to absolutely FLY by for me. I’m certainly not complaining! Anyone else have a quick week?
Some Parmesan and Pine Nut Crusted Chicken, which I came across in our latest issue of Cooking Light magazine…
And finally, last night’s killer salad (made for me courtesy of the hubs) which included all sorts of delicious veggies and some of our leftover chicken from above.
I wish I had the time/energy/desire/ingredients to make salads like this daily.
3. Wow…#2 was quite a long fun fact.
4. There are certain days that are way harder to put Lucas to bed than others. Reason being? I’m just not ready to say goodnight to this sweet face.
Last night happened to be one of those nights. But he was in such a good mood that I risked a later bedtime just to be with him. Luckily, it worked out in my favor and I soaked up every last giggle, laugh, and smile I got.
5. Earlier this week, I received a super fun package from Zevia. Have you guys ever tried their soda? So, so delicious!
I’m pretty sure I must have tried it in the past, but I really can’t remember (maybe at the Blend Retreat?). Either way, I did NOT know they made cream soda, so seeing that pretty much made my night. Talk about bringin’ it back to childhood with the cream soda!
6. If you’ve been reading for a while, then you probably already know that my husband loves The Chive. Every once in a while he’ll share a post with me that he thinks I’d find funny, and yesterday just so happened to be one of those days. He shared this post, and while the whole thing was pretty amusing, I thought you guys might enjoy a couple pics from it…
Abso-freakin-lutely. I will wear my jeans for as long as possible before washing them.
7. Every once in a while, when I think of it, I like to look back on the exact day in my archive posts. Well, hey, would ya look at that…this exact day two years ago was quite tasty lookin’…
And it also included a quick and effective “10 Minute No Excuses Workout” too, FYI.
8. This morning is one of the first times since starting back to work that I don’t have to worry about dropping Lucas off at daycare (Erika needed the day off so he’s home with Jay this morning and I’ll be home with him this afternoon – YAY for a half day!). I’m totally taking advantage of that extra time this morning for a nice Coffee Friday pit stop.
9. I’m cutting fun facts short this week…time to go spend some time with guy and our DVR.
Happy Friday, friends! Have a great weekend! xoxo