1. I am currently dealing with a ridiculous headache and I definitely wouldn’t be surprised if my nose is swollen tomorrow…thanks to an epic meltdown from Lucas earlier (how dare I tell him we had to go inside for dinner?!) I wound up getting quite a headbutt to the nose. I’m fairly certain the headbutt was accidental, but we did have to have a talk about not hitting…Ugh, three can be tough!
2. Wine happened immediately after bedtime was over. Cheers!
3. Just an FYI for my fellow Dunkin’ fans…if you use their mobile app, all medium coffees are on sale for $1.69 through the end of April! (Originally, they were saying any size, so I most definitely snagged a large earlier in the week, but now it looks like they’ve changed it to just the medium size).
Regardless, if you don’t already have the app (I’m lookin’ at you, Sarah!), get it and use it to get that discount!
**4. Since the car I drive is a little bit older, I don’t have any sort of fancy satellite radio or anything like that, so my options are either the good old fashioned radio or a CD. While we were on a pretty good streak of The Lion Guard soundtrack (thanks, Lucas!) I’m thrilled to be able to take a break from that and have been loving the new album from Little Big Town, “The Breaker.”
Some of you would probably recognize their song “Better Man” from the radio (featuring Taylor Swift), and that’s definitely one of my favorites. But honestly, the whole album is just perfect for when I’m cruising along in the car. It’s light, relaxed, and just makes me happy! You can check out Little Big Town’s new album “The Breaker” now here!
5. Can I tell you how obsessed I am with this wine + beverage canteen that I got in the mail along with The Breaker CD? I can absolutely foresee this coming with me outside this spring/summer while the boys are outside playing.
Don’t judge. ; )
6. Can I tell you how much we’ve been killin’ it this week in the meal planning department? And by killing it, I actually mean we’ve been just the opposite. Totally horrible. Last night was the second night in a row I threw together a ham and avocado sandwich with lettuce and mayo.
Hey, there’s always next week!
7. So yesterday, I went for a consultation to have some of the veins looked at in my legs. Check out those baby hairs…!
I know, I know…how “vain” of me, right? Well, pregnancy just did not treat me well in that regard, and if it works out that I can get rid of them, then I’m absolutely not ashamed to say it. The only issue with where I went yesterday is that they only treat spider veins, not varicose veins (which I also have) so I need to see what my other options might be. I’m hoping to be able to get them fixed before this summer!
8. So a couple of months ago I ended up buying the Birthday Cake flavor of the Lenny & Larry’s cookies, and I thought they were totally gross. So disappointing! But I DID just recently decide to purchase the Pumpkin Spice ones again because I already knew they were winners, and I also decided to give the Cookies & Cream Brownies a try.
Verdict? Pumpkin Spice is still my jam and the brownies are really good, too! Next time, I want to heat one up a little bit in the micro before eating, but I’d absolutely recommend them both!
9. So all of the snow that we got a few weeks ago is just all about ALL melted, BUT…we’re supposed to be getting something like 3-5 more inches today. SERIOUSLY. Where arrrrre you, spring?!?
10. Hey, don’t forget…tomorrow is April Fool’s Day! Be on the lookout. ; )
11. Okay, I think it’s about time I call it a night. I have a Chicago Fire episode waiting for me on the DVR! OH, actually, wait a second…where are my fellow Scandal fans at?! I just caught up on last week’s episode a couple of nights ago…what the whatttttt?!?!
I hope you all have a fabulous Friday and a wonderful weekend ahead! <3
**Disclaimer: A portion of this post is sponsored by Universal Music Group!