1. Glamping is insanely awesome. I cannot wait to share more with you guys once I’m back.
2. I’m blogging from my phone right now so there’s a good chance you’ll find some autocorrect errors and no photos. BUT, follow me on Instagram if you want to see what’s happening this weekend.
3. Pumping on a plane is quite an experience. I can now cross that off my bucket list.
4. I’m still not quite sure how I’m even functioning right now, since we didn’t arrive at our cabin until after 1am (which is 3am my time) this morning. Today is one of those days where I really wish caffeine would give me some sort of energy.
5. Chelsey is a freakin blast. We are having so much fun already, and it’s been less than 24 hours. We’re like two peas in a pod. It’s scary. And awesome.
6. I also learned a trick from Chelsey yesterday on how to correctly use “who” and “whom” in a sentience. Unfortunately, I’m sure I’m still going to misuse it. Sorry, Chels.
7. Can I just tell you how awesome it is to have Skinny Cow ice cream and candies at the ready? I’ve cream sandwiches at 2am and midday chocolates is where it’s at.
8. I’m really wishing I knew how to add photos to this post without messing it up horribly because I already have so many to share. The Paws Up Resort is UNREAL. You guys should all totally make sure you enter their sweepstakes so you can experience it for yourself. And I’m not being told to say that, my friends. For real, it’s incredible.
9. As fun as it is, I’m already looking forward to getting home and gobbling up the babe (okay both the baby and my babe). I miss them so much!
10. I have a deep tissue massage scheduled in about an hour so I should probably go get a move on.
Happy Friday, my friends! Have a fabulous weekend! 🙂