1. The amount of peanut butter I have been eating lately is insane. Four out of the past five days have included a classic PB&J sandwich for lunch, and occasionally I also wind up having it for breakfast too with banana. Can’t. Get. Enough.
2. I started filling out Lucas’s baby book this week while I should have been napping, which was really fun!
No, that is not Lucas on the cover yet. I actually need to print some of these hundreds of pictures I’ve been taking.
I figured I should probably start filling out some of it now while things are still fresh in my memory!
3. I wound up watching Live with Kelly & Michael a few times this week in the mornings and Maria Menounos has been on guest hosting for Kelly. All I can say is, I want her hair. In a bad way.
4. Speaking of hair, I’m FINALLY getting a haircut today. It ended up growing wayyyy long and it’s about time to get a good trim…especially since Lucas likes grabbing on to it while he’s feeding. So that means we’ll be heading over to my mom’s later today, and after my haircut? I’m leaving Lucas with grandma for an hour or two and going to treat myself to a pedicure. I am SO excited (and hoping it goes as smoothly as I plan).
5. Meals have been so hit or miss these days. Sometimes, I get time to make a things like a salad…other times, I’m grabbing trail mix and quick snack plates like yesterday.
It may have taken me almost an hour and a half to finish it, but I got ‘er done.
6. One of my favorite things to see Lucas do right now is stretch after he first wakes up and I un-swaddle him. He makes the funniest face (similar to this one), kicks his legs out as far as they’ll go, and stretches his arms way above his head. Makes me smile every single time.
7. Another favorite thing about Lucas? When he falls asleep on me, whether it’s in my lap after a feeding…
Or just on my chest while cuddling.
I put off my dinner by about 45 minutes that night just because I didn’t want to move him. That alone is true love…I don’t neglect food for just anyone.
8. Are you a Fitness Professional? Right now, ReebokONE is holding a 30 Days of Giveaways Contest…Sign up as a new member of the community for a chance to win a $100 gift card or the grand prize: a trip to train with David Jack & $500 of Reebok product per month for a year. Use promo code “30Days” here: http://reebok.com/ReebokONE.
9. So, I’ve become hooked on the new show Mistresses on ABC. At first, Jay was like “why do you watch that garbage?” But now, guess who watches it with me and asks questions about what’s going on…
10. This weekend is supposed to be GORGEOUS and I am soooo excited about it. Hopefully with Jay home, we’ll get a few more chances to get outside more. It’s crazy how quickly the days go by lately…I’ll say “yes, we’ll go for a walk a little later!” and then before I know it, it’s dinner time and we never made it out. An extra set of hands should help that one.
Happy FRIDAY everyone! Make it a great one!!