1. I feel like I must have used all of my creative energy on yesterday’s post because as I sit down to write today’s, I’m at a bit of a loss. So forgive me if this one is a bit all over the place. Then again, it is Friday, and I’m allowed to go off on all sorts of tangents.
2. When I was at IDEA World/BlogFest last week, I received a pair of Reebok Cushion One sneakers, and I’m dying to give them a try. If nothing else, they’re quite possibly one of the brightest pairs of shoes I’ve ever owned. I’ll be sure to let you know how they work out once I give ‘em a whirl.
3. So Lucas’s latest thing at meal time? Hitting his head and rubbing his wet, food-covered hands all throughout his hair.
And then, just like that, he’s totally over meal time and wants nothing to do with being in his chair. It’s quite comical, actually.
4. I’ve had a few of you ask about the tanks I wore while I away last weekend. There’s this pink tank and this grey tank, both of which came from Reebok. The grey and white striped top also came from Reebok, but it doesn’t look like it’s available anymore on the site.
5. This weekend, Jay and I are heading out of town for a wedding! Our cousin is getting married in Pittsfield, so Lucas will be spending the night with grandma and papa. Oh yes, this mom and dad are looking forward to a night out!
6. Have you guys checked out Challenge #2 for the Oster Versa 1100 Challenge?
This challenge is Agave Almond Butter and let me tell you…not only is it delicious, but it is ridiculously easy to make. Seriously, just check out the recipe!
7. As of this morning, I’ve officially got two weeks of T25 beta phase in the books. As I mentioned before, I was really ready to be done with the alpha phase after 5 weeks, and so far the beta phase has been great. I love that it’s incorporating weights (finally!) and so far, it’s left me feeling strong and just really good. Has anyone out there ever tried the gamma phase??
8. Has anyone else been watching the show Reckless on CBS this summer?
Jay and I wound up catching it when it first started and we’ve been totally into it ever since. Along with Motive, Mistresses, and some Mickey Mouse Clubhouse…we’re total TV junkies over here.
9. On Tuesday, I made a quick trip to The Fresh Market on my lunch hour to pick up some of their chicken ($2.99/lb on Tuesdays!). I went before eating lunch, which was a bad decision…
I almost immediately found myself digging into the bulk bins and wound up leaving with some of my favorite veggie chips and some of this white chocolate wonderfulness. Total impulse buy. SO good.
10. We tried this crockpot lasagna recipe last night for dinner and it was really good! All three of us really enjoyed it and it was wicked easy, so I’d definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a quick weeknight meal in the crockpot!
Disclosure: Some Fun Facts Friday posts may contain affiliate links. I so, so appreciate any and all support for STSL!