1. FOUR nights in a row this week…homemade dinner done and on the table. I am sooo impressed with ourselves.
Clockwise, from top left: Beef and sweet potato stew (recipe to come!), crispy baked cod, an amazing grilled sirloin courtesy of Jay, and homemade (healthier) eggplant parmesan. If only we could be this good every week.
2. Lucas and I had ourselves a nice little outing to Target yesterday. Also came across a few yummy looking goods…
I did buy one of those items…any guesses which one made it into my cart?
3. Have you guys seen this video yet of Jimmy Fallon and Justin Timberlake? #ohmygod If you haven’t watched it, please do it. #youwontregretit
4. Speaking of videos…I got this little gem last night while we were all having family time.
Lucas looooves playing “airplane” with Jay, and I just love watching them. Heck, I just love our little family to pieces. All four of us (yep, even Cody!) spent some time just hanging out on the couch last night.
Love, love, love.
5. Can somebody bring me a box of tissues? I still can’t believe my little baby boy is 2 months old today.
I’ve been pretty emotional the last couple of days, partly due to the fact that he’s just getting so big so quick. This weekend, I’m going to have to start packing up most of Lucas’s newborn clothes, as they’re all getting a bit snug on that growing belly of his!
Seeing as it’s his 2 month “birthday” today, that also means that we’ve got an appointment for his 2 month immunizations. Mommy is NOT looking forward to that. Again…anyone have a box of tissues?
6. Yesterday, I finished putting up all of my favorite fall decorations. It’s looking nice and festive around here!
7. I also painted my nails yesterday for the first time in who knows how long. Definitely months.
I picked this up at Target yesterday, too. Totally loving the color (Smokin’ Hot).
8. As long as Mr. Lucas is feeling okay tomorrow after his shots, Jay and I have our first real “date night” planned and leaving Lucas at home with his grandma. I am so, so excited for a few hours out with the hubby.
9. Talk about giveaways this week, huh? Remember, you can still enter the LaMaLu giveaway up until Monday, but the winner of the Babies”R”Us giveaway has been chosen! Congrats to entry #331 – Laura J!
Congrats, Laura! Please email me at sweettoothcourtney at gmail dot com so we can get you your gift card.
10. That’s all I’ve got for today…wish us luck at the doctor today!
Have a great weekend, friends. xoxo