Guess what? Fashion Friday is coming a little bit early this week.
Since you already saw an abundance of my food in this morning’s post, I thought today would be a fun day to talk about…SHOES. Because who doesn’t love shoes?!?
So check out my hot new wedges…
Aren’t they adorable?
Believe it or not, these babies are actually from the new 2012 spring collection from Naturalizer (the Lulianna style), which aimed to combine style and practicality by incorporating splashy colors and fun prints on wearable heel heights, wedges and flats. This is definitely something I look for because, as someone who is fairly tall (5’7”), I’ve never been a fan of sky-high heels.
A couple of weeks ago, I was given an opportunity through MyBlogSpark to try out a pair of one of Naturalizer’s six new styles from the spring collection, and was psyched when I opened my box up to find these (they were probably my favorite out of the bunch!).
I was pretty shocked when I first saw that these shoes were from Naturalizer, because from what I thought I remembered when I was younger, I was pretty sure that this was the store my grandma used to go and buy her shoes at. But after further browsing around on their website, I realized I was WAY off! Here’s a peek at the six new styles:
As for the adorable wedges I received, Naturalizer actually makes this same shoe in three different, solid colors, but I’m much more into the pop of colors. Perfect for summer, right?
Here’s some details on the shoe:
- Fabric upper in a dress wedge sandal style with a round, open toe
- Pleated details at the vamp
- Heel sling strap with an elastic gored panel
- Smooth lining, cushioning insole features N5 Comfort System
- Non slip outsole
- 1 inch espadrille platform midsole, 2 1/2 inch cork-like wedge heel
- Total heel height 3 1/2 inches
I haven’t had a chance to wear these out of the house yet, just because the weather hasn’t been quite right, but you can bet these are most definitely going to be in the rotation once things heat up a bit. I’ve already worn them around the house to test them out a bit, and I can’t get over how comfortable they are. Definitely a great wedge!
Lucky for you guys, I have a nice little giveaway opportunity for ya…
One reader will win a gift card for a FREE PAIR OF SHOES!!!
(purchased in-store or online at Naturalizer.com)
- (Mandatory) Leave a comment on this post telling me which style from the new spring 2012 collection you would most like to wear this season.
- (Optional) “Like” the Naturalizer Facebook page, and leave a separate comment letting me know that you did.
- (Optional) Tweet the following: “@SweetToothCourt is having a @NaturalizerShoe gift card giveaway! – http://wp.me/p1g6nA-8W3″ – don’t forget to leave a separate comment letting me know that you did!
I will choose a random winner on Friday, April 20th. Good Luck!
Disclosure: The pair of Naturalizer shoes, information and shoe gift card for giveaway, were provided by Naturalizer and Brown Shoe Company, through MyBlogSpark.