1. Hooray for the holiday weekend! Rumor has it, temps are supposed to be hitting almost 90 degrees around here this weekend, which is a bit unusual. It definitely has me wishing we still had our pool…maybe some day. I’m not quite sure what the weekend will hold, but I know that we do still have some stuff to do around the house so I’m sure we’ll be busy.
2. For the first time in maybe a week (?) I actually put on makeup and took more than 10 minutes to get myself ready for the day (I’m now working from home until the baby arrives). It actually felt nice to feel a bit more like myself again for the evening!
3. My reason for getting ready like usual? I got to enjoy a fabulous evening out with some of my best girls last night! We all met up for dinner at Bonefish Grill and it was so nice to be able to just hang out, eat, and chat without having to worry about chasing after toddlers and all that jazz. I figured it’d be my last “girls night” for a little while, so I was excited we were able to get everyone together!
4. The doughnuts from Bonefish are freakin’ amazing and I want to be able to keep the mini squirt bottles of caramel sauce in my back pocket at all times.
5. I realized a couple of weeks ago, after attempting to make a purchase online at Sephora, that my favorite concealer (Make Up Forever Ultra HD Concealer) changed their numbering/labeling so I had NO idea what to order anymore! So yesterday, I finally made it into the store for a color match and got myself a new tube.
Can’t be without a good concealer with a newborn on the way, right?
6. And when you’re stopping at the mall, you’ve gotta make a trip into Bath & Body Works to stock up on all of your favorite hand soaps.
Why is it though, that I second guess buying a soap that’s more than like $3.00 at Target, but have no problem spending $23 on six bottles of hand soap? It’s those freakin’ seasonal scents, I swear!
7. Anyone planning on hitting up any of the Memorial Day sales this weekend? Here are a few to keep in mind…
Ebates is having some AWESOME double cash back deals (Sephora is up to 8% cash back through May 31st!)
Nordstrom is having their Half-Yearly Sale (with up to 40% off!)
- Totally obsessed with this maxi dress for summer
- This fringe pendant necklace would go awesome with the maxi dress above
- Loving the look of this top for something comfy AND cute for postpartum
- Also totally digging this top for the summer and season-round layering (especially since it’s on sale for only $8.98!)
- This top is perfect for jazzing up a simple tee (and I’m always a fan of the nautical/stripe look)
iHerb is having an extra 10% off all weekend with the code WEMAY30.
- I just placed a random order three days ago for Babyganics hand and face wipes and some KIND bars and it arrived yesterday.
Old Navy is having 50% off all tanks, tees, shorts, and swimwear
- I recently placed an order including this top in a few colors, this tank, this tee, this tee, and these shorts. All nice and loose fitting so they’ll hopefully all fit this summer!
8. It’s currently 10:20pm and I really need to get me and this big ol’ bump to bed, so I’m cutting things short and calling it a night.
I hope you all have a fabulous weekend and enjoy the holiday, whatever you may be doing! I’ll catch ya soon, my friends.