Thanks so much for the positive feedback on the living room – so glad you guys are diggin’ it! But more importantly, thanks to everyone who’s been linking up some of their favorite recipes in the comments section of this morning’s post. I’ve already gone through and bookmarked quite a few…keep ‘em comin’!
So I already had to be out and about this morning before my massage appointment, so I hit up good ‘ol Starbucks for some breakfast.
A banana from home + an egg white, spinach, and feta wrap, plus a grande coffee with 2 pumps pumpkin and milk. Yumm-diddly-dum.
As for my massage? Amazing. I swear it was the quickest hour I’ve experienced all week, of course. For those of you who are local and may be looking for a new massage place, I cannot say enough good things about Essential Indulgences in Troy. Lesley is absolutely incredible and each time I’ve left there, I end up feeling like a million bucks. Seriously…go check her out!
Once I got back from that, I decided to pass on a workout for today (3 active days followed by a rest day seems to be my thing lately) and quickly showered (since the greasy post-massage look is just oh-so-appealing). All of a sudden, I realized I was starving for lunch. It was only 11:30, but considering I ate breakfast around 7:30am, it made sense.
I don’t know if it was the earlier than usual time or what, but I was in the mood for eggs…again.
Hey, when the craving strikes, right?
Today’s bowl consisted of two scrambled eggs, broccoli, onions, tomatoes, red bell peppers, feta cheese, and salsa.
Obviously I’m all about the variety today.
Random Thoughts on a Wednesday Afternoon…
- I have searched my house high and low for these fall decorations I made last year and am completely stumped as to where they could be. It’s driving me nuts.
- I am completely psyched about all the talk for the new iPhone5. Hubby and I have been holding out on upgrading to the iPhone for over a year now…it’s time and I am readyyyyyy. Anyone else jumping on board with me?
- Ever since reading Ashley’s post this morning, I’ve been craving waffles for dinner tonight. Homemade waffles…not the frozen ones you guys see basically every other day up in here. We’ll see if I can get Jay in on this one.
- I know I said I wasn’t game for the Candy Corn Oreos, but after seeing Liz’s creation, I’m now second guessing that decision.
- As someone who grew up watching General Hospital after school, I can’t quite get past the fact that it’s now on a whole hour earlier. Even though I rarely ever sit down and actually watch, it’s almost always on in the background. Just hearing it makes me think it’s later than it actually is.
- I tried the Clementine bai5 today…it’s amazing. And I’ll be choosing the lucky winners later this evening, so get your entries in if you haven’t already!
What are some of your random thoughts this afternoon?