So I have to tell you guys about this killer, speedy interval run that I did this morning…it was intense!
I’m pretty sure that I got this fantastic routine from Holly, although I’m not totally positive.
(Holly! Help me out…was this you???)
Those 10’s are NO JOKE! Talk about a nice Friday morning wake-up call! But I felt awesome afterward, and I bet you will too…try it out!
I must say, this past week I have been very honored to be awarded this coveted “Stylish Blogger Award” by not one…not two…but three lovely ladies! Thank you so much Ashley, Stefanie, and Jessica for thinking of me!
Here’s here’s the deal:
In order to accept this award, you must perform 4 duties:
- Make a post + link back to the person who awarded you this award.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers.
- Contact these bloggers to tell them they’ve won!
It’s kind of hard to think of 7 more things that you guys don’t already know about me, BUT, I’ll give it a whirl! Here’s goes nothin’…
- I have a collection of Ernie dolls. As a little girl, Ernie was my absolute favorite character on Sesame Street. In my mid-teens, as companies started to realize just what a cool dude he was, I started to collect all of the dolls they were making. I easily have 12-15 different Ernie dolls at my parents’ house, but the original is still here with me!
- I celebrate Birthday WEEK and Half Birthdays…even if everyone thinks I’m nuts. Yes, I think birthdays should be celebrated for more than one day. A week is totally suitable! I’ve tried to explain this to hubby numerous times, but I have a difficult time getting him on board. Birthday week doesn’t mean a week full of presents; it just means a week of recognizing just how special you are! We’ll see how he does this year…less than 2 weeks until Birthday Week officially starts for this gal!
- I danced tap and jazz for 18 years. Some days I still think about going back!
- I’m a New York State High School Bowling Champion. Yup, that’s right! In 2001, my junior year in high school, my team won the state championship in East Islip, NY. One of the proudest days of my life.
- My mid-twenties have made me realize I’m still trying to figure out who the real “me” is. If that makes any sense to any of you?
- I am truly afraid of driving over bridges. They totally freak me out…
- My family nickname is “Cuppy” – when I was just a little tyke, I couldn’t pronounce “Courtney,” so I often referred to myself in the third person as “Cuppy.” Apparently, phrases such as “Cuppy do it!” were heard quite frequently.
Alright, so now that you know a little more about me, I want to know a little more about you! I’m changing the name of the game up here…
Rather then send the award along to 15 more bloggers, I want to hear from all all of my readers…yes YOU! Even the silent readers out there.
Question for the Day:
Share 1-2 (or as many as you want!) fun facts about yourself that someone might not already know.
This is going to be FUN!