“Yogurt” Mess that is! 😉 But more on that in a second…
So it occurred to me over the weekend, while going through some old reader comments, that I still have a couple “Ask Me Anything” questions that need to be answered! Yikes! They totally got lost in the shuffle…
So here’s a question from Courtney @ Pancakes and Postcards, which really had me thinkin’…thanks for the great question, Courtney! 😉
Q: What are ten things that you really want to do before you die?
A: This one really had me thinking, but in a good way! It’s very possible that some of these could change a month from now, but here’s what I came up with (in no particular order of importance):
- Travel to Europe with my husband, especially Italy & Paris, France, and explore all the fabulous cuisines they have to offer. Hello, dinner in Tuscany? YES PLEASE!
- Have children – two or three – and would love a boy/girl combo…but obviously I’ll take whatever I’m lucky enough to have. 🙂
- Go skydiving 😯
- Swim with dolphins
- Open my own bakery/cafe (this is a definite!!)
- Walk at a red carpet event
- Meet Ryan Reynolds & Paul Walker (hey, a girl can dream, right?) 😉
- Live in a different state
- Take a hellicopter ride over Hawaii
- Have a piece of work published
Such a fun question to think about! Thanks Courtney! 🙂 Remember, you can feel free to “Ask Me Anything” anytime!
I actually wasn’t super hungry for lunch today…that overnight OIAJ held me over for just about 4-1/2 hours! Now that’s what I’M talkin’ about! 😉 There should be no surprise that today’s lunch follows the Monday Usual, but it sure did not dissapoint.
Things got started with a little tri-colored veggie combo: carrots + cukes + yellow peppers with hommus.
Then things got crazy with a yogurt mess of epic proprtions…yes, I’m talkin’ probably my best one yet…
A plain Chobani, mixed with some Farmers Market strawberries, fresh blueberries, a drizzle of honey, and a sprinkle of cinnamon…all topped off with some granola. It was basically like eating dessert for lunch, and you know that’s always ok in my book! 😉
Somebody else wanted “in” on the action as I was snapping up today’s lunch photos! 😉 Awww, Cody!
Tonight, Jay and I have our rescheduled double dinner date with my friend Heather and her husband, Mike. I’m super excited, not only because we’re going somewhere I’ve never been (always fantastic), but also because it’s been way too long since I’ve gotten to see my Heather! 😀
What are your plans for tonight?? 🙂