Time really does fly. It’s sort of surreal, actually. I still can’t believe it’s been three months since my fabulous glamping trip to the Paws Up Resort in Montana with Skinny Cow.
Seriously, if I could “glamp” like that all the time, I’d be doing it every single weekend. Especially if it included a well-stocked cabin full of Skinny Cow chocolates and ice cream bars.
Since that trip, I don’t think our house has been without some sort of Skinny Cow treat in the freezer or pantry. Jay loves sneaking the ice cream bars on me (the cookie dough, to be exact), and I’ve been known to enjoy the caramel divine filled chocolates at least a couple of times a week.
The fact that they come pre-portioned definitely helps with my gigantic sweet tooth and lets me feel like I can really have it all. It’s a win-win in my book!
But seriously. Glamping was probably one of the coolest things I’ve ever been able to experience.
And pretty soon, there’s going to be a brand new, lucky group of gals who are going to experience it for themselves. So if YOU wind up being one of the lucky ones, here are a few tips and tricks for your fabulous trip!
Tips & Tricks for the lucky Glamping Winners!
1. Pick a bestie or two that you know you’re going to have a blast with.
I got lucky inviting Chelsey along, considering we’d never actually met in person before…it was a good thing she didn’t wind up being some internet weirdo.
2. Be sure to pack clothes for warm weather and cold weather. You never know how the temps might drop at night and, even though they’re luxury, you’re still gonna be in a tent.
Be sure to check out my Glamping Essentials packing list for what to bring along!
3. Go to the SPA. And get a massage. Seriously…do it.
4. Take an outdoor yoga class. It was like nothing I’d ever experienced.
5. Take time to explore and participate in activities you might not otherwise do. One of my regrets from the trip was not exploring the grounds more. They offer some amazing outdoor adventures like ATV tours and horseback rides.
6. Pack lots of snacks. If you’re out and about all day long, you’re going to work up an appetite!
That photo was from our scavenger hunt which was SO much fun! I’m not sure if they offer that on the regular or if it was special for our group but I’d definitely recommend looking into it!
7. Be sure to eat at Trough for breakfast and lunch. The food is INCREDIBLE and puts regular camping grub to shame.
8. And while you’re at it…make sure to drink anything and everything you can with “huckleberry” in the description.
The “huckleberry hounds” and lemonades were to die for. Right, Presley?
You can truly have it all with Skinny Cow Ice Cream and Candy – incredibly delicious and indulgent yet ridiculously sensible! This summer, Skinny Cow is inspiring our girlfriends everywhere to have it all again by going glamping! Think camping with all the glamorous resort frills – bubble baths, candlelight dinners, feather pillows and so much more. Skinny Cow’s Girls Gone Glamping Sweepstakes is taking 9 lucky winners and their besties on the glamping getaway of a lifetime!
“Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Skinny Cow via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Skinny Cow.”