If you’ve got some Christmas cookie baking on your to-do list over the next couple of weeks, I’ve got you covered!
Today I’m sharing 15 of my all-time FAVORITE Christmas cookie recipes! Our family has been using many of these recipes for a LONG time, and while some of the recipe posts may be a bit older (with some poor, poor quality photos), do not let that deter you!! I promise to never share a bad cookie recipe with you. Friends don’t do that to friends. <3
So here you go!
- Crackled Sugar Cookies
- Snickerdoodles Cookies
- Mexican Wedding Cookies
- Dark Chocolate Turtle Graham Bars
- Oreo Truffles
- Chewy Oatmeal Pecan Cookies
- Chewy Chocolate Chip Heath Bar Cookies
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups with Almond Buttercream Frosting
- Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Explosion Cookies (*swap out the mini PB cups for some festive, mini m&m’s!)
- Chocolate Gooey Butter Cookies
- Chocolate Raspberry Bars
- White Chocolate Cookies & Cream Cookies
- Black & White Chocolate Peppermint Cookies
- Loaded Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
- Toffee Almond Fudge
- Flourless Milk Chocolate Pretzel Peanut Butter Cookies
Tried any of these before? I’d love to hear from you!! And if you have any other must-make recipes you love to share, please feel free to share them in the comments. I’m always on the lookout for a great cookie/treat recipe!
Kitlife Planner Giveaway Winner!
I never got the chance to announce the winner on Monday, but a big CONGRATS to our lucky winner, Allie!
Congrats, girl! Shoot me an email (sweettoothcourtney at gmail dot com) so we can get your new planner on the way!