Woah baby, was breakfast a good one today!
Let’s talk about that for a second.
A couple weeks ago, Lauren posted some phenomenal looking waffles that were covered in a cheesecake-like topping that had me drooling. Today, I took to the fridge to see what I had on hand to try and recreate it, but with a batch of Kodiak Cakes instead.
I didn’t have the same exact ingredients, but what I did have turned out to be miiiighty tasty!
Sweet Tooth, Sweet Life
Simple is where it's at! Cook up a quick batch of pancakes and top with this delectable, sweet, and healthy mix of cream cheese and berries.
5 minPrep Time
10 minCook Time
15 minTotal Time
- 1 serving Kodiak Cakes (or any other pancake/waffle)
- 1 wedge The Laughing Cow Cinnamon Cream Cheese spread
- 2 tablespoons ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoons Chobani Vanilla Chocolate Chunk
- Mixed berries, for topping
- Whip together cream cheese spread, ricotta cheese, and yogurt until mostly smooth. Spread on top of cooked pancakes and top with fresh mixed berries.
Alright my friends, I’m off. Happy Wednesday!