It’s been like, forever since we really did some good fashion chat, hasn’t it? Truth be told, as much as I love doing fashion/OOTD posts, my desire to attempt to put together anything cute lately has sort of disappeared. I’ll blame it on the fact that my clothes are SO unorganized right now and just thrown around all over the place…I mean, I was never organized in an OCD sort of way, but my lack of organization now is driving my bonkers!
BUT, here we are. I’ve managed to snap some pics of a few recent outfits, so I figured I’d switch things up a bit and share them with you guys today. Maybe this will be my motivation to a) try to start dressing better again, and b) actually remember to take pics in the mornings. Who knows?
Casual Friday Work Outfit
- Top: Chambray Shirt via Old Navy (similar)
- Pants: Just Black white denim skinny jeans via Stitch Fix (similar, similar)
- Shoes: Canvas sneakers via Gap Outlet (which are SUPER dirty and need to be retired…I’ve got my eye on THESE!)
A Regular Weekday Work Outfit
- Top: Express Portofino shirt (this one is probably two or three years old? But I get comments on the color every single time I wear it!)
- Pants: Sloan Ankle Pant via Banana Republic Outlet (similar and similar via Banana)
- Shoes: I forget the brand, but I got them at Boscov’s. So comfy!
A Casual Weekend Outfit
- Top: Papermoon Delphina Striped Knit Top via Stitch Fix
- Shorts: via Loft (similar, similar, similar)
- Flip Flops: Old Navy
- Apple Fritter: Bella Napoli Bakery
Another Workday Outfit
I think you guys may have seen this one before!
- Top: Black Dolman Top via Old Navy
- Skirt: Striped Maxi Skirt via Target
And now, for some recent food loves from this past week…
If you follow me on Instagram, then you know the story behind this one.
Oh, Monday was a rough morning…
A recent lunch enjoyed outdoors at Panera: You Pick Two Mediterranean Veggie Sandwich + Garden Pesto Soup.
It had been so long since I’d had either of those, and they were both delicious. Plus, this also happened on the Monday morning after no sleep, which left me no time to make a lunch that morning. Thank goodness for good food on the go!
This bedtime/after dinner snack was just fabulous. And has been repeated. A mix of Love Grown Foods Chocolate Power O’s + Frosted Mighty Flakes with almond milk.
I know I just told you guys about the mighty flakes yesterday, but I’m seriously loooooving them.
Alright my friends, that’s a wrap for today! I’m heading back downstairs to hang out with my guy a bit before calling it a night. I’m hoping to get to bed at a decent hour tonight, since I’ve taken the last 4 days off from workouts (two planned, two unplanned, thanks to snoozing through an alarm or being woken up by a child…) and am ready for another early morning sweat sesh.
What outfits have you been loving lately? Any good foods/meals recently that you can’t wait to have again or try to recreate?