Seeing as though my morning started off so super spazzy, and my brain still seems to be scattered all over the place, it only seemed fitting to continue on with another tangents post today. Sooooo, here we go!
Full of Tangents, Take 9
**This post was actually supposed to have about three other tangents, but something was being stupid and my photos weren’t’ uploading. Gotta love technology…so here’s what I’ve got…
- In exactly one week from today, I will have landed in the beautiful city of Boulder, Colorado for the Blend Retreat!
Not only am I excited to visit such a gorgeous city (from what I hear), but I cannot WAIT to finally get a chance to see some “old” blog friends and finally meet some new ones. Squeeeel!
- Out of my entire batch (about 2 dozen) of banana oatmeal chocolate chip cookies, this is how many are left…
And there are only three of them that haven’t been eaten by me. That’s okay though, I’ll own it.
- I decided earlier that I wanted to see what was going on in my life exactly a year ago today, and you know what I came across? This creamy tortellini & fruit salad.
Totally forgot about that bad boy…I think I need to browse through the archives more often!
- I got a sudden urge to watch the first half of our wedding video this morning (*you can see snippets of some of my favorite short clips in from our video in this post here*) so I popped it in, sat down, and proceeded to cry…just like I always do.
You’d think 2+ years later I’d be able to watch this thing and hold some composure, right? Nope. Not me. I always get so happy, but sad at the same time that it’s over, and I’ve told Jay numerous times that I think we should do it all over again every year. I have yet to get him on board with that one…
Single best day of my life thus far right there.
- Sometimes, looking at the expressions on Cody’s face in pictures really just puts a smile on my face. I find it hilarious how one minute he can be all “OMG are we going to play fetch right now?!?”…
And then it becomes more of an, “Okay, seriously. Enough pictures, just play with me already.”
Until, finally, he has realized it’s useless and is done with me.
- I have a fun offer from Thirty-One today!
The past few times that I’ve posted about the Thirty-One party that I had, it seemed like a few of you were already pretty big fans of the product. After having the party, I can totally see why…the stuff is adorable!
I’m already in love with my purchases and am actually thinking about possibly getting a couple more to add to my collection.
So I was talking a bit more with Nicole, my fantabulous party consultant, and she thought it might be fun to have an exclusive STSL offer:
- $5 off any purchase of $31 or more, or
- $10 off any purchase of $100 or more
If you think you might be interested in putting in an order (FYI, I don’t get anything in return for this like a party host would…just spreading the word!) here’s what ya gotta do:
- Head on over to Nicole’s Thirty-One site (<—click there), and check out the loot.
- Send Nicole an email (nicole_dellavecchia[@]yahoo[.]com), and let her know that I sent you! There isn’t a “coupon code” area that you can enter anything into, but as long as you email her, she’ll be able to hook you up.
Alright, I think that’s all I’ve got for tangents today. This afternoon, I’m headed out to help my friend Linda work on some blog-related tasks, and word on the street is that she’s treating for lunch again. Saweeet!
After that, it’s back to work for a few hours, then home to spend a quiet night in with the boys. Definitely looking forward to that. :)