1. For those of you who read my post on Monday…LOOK WHAT I FOUND AT TARGET THIS WEEK!!
You guys, I’m pretty sure I started dancing in front of the cooler. They’re sooooo good.
2. Okay, maybe I’m one of the few out there, but I just do not understanding the whole juicing thing. I feel like I’m seeing it everywhere right now on social media…is it a new year’s thing? I don’t understand spending the money on a huge machine that takes up a crap ton of space. I don’t understand the appeal of drinking celery. I guess I’d rather get the satisfaction of eating it…likely with peanut butter. I mean, don’t get me wrong…I totally get that juicing has some major benefits…but I guess the juicing life is just not for me.
3. I totally did not realize that Schwan’s Food Delivery (aka, what we used to refer to as “the Schwan man” was still a thing?! I saw this advertisement mixed in with the coupons this past week, and was so surprised!
Did anyone else get deliveries from the Schwann man growing up? We used to go crazy for the orange push-up pops!!
4. Beautycounter is having a pretty sweet deal right now, so I have to give you guys a heads up. Now through January 24th, you’ll receive a FREE GIFT of your choice (choose from our Travel Size Overnight Resurfacing Peel, Cleansing Balm, or #3 Balancing and Charcoal Mask!) when you purchase one of our 4-Step Regimens. You can check them all out here!! PLUS, you always receive a 10% discount when you purchase a full regimen.
Not knowing your skin type can lead to a not so pretty complexion, and it’s important to remember that just because something works for someone else, doesn’t mean it’s the best option for YOU! So what’s the best way to find out? Take the Skincare Quiz Here to see what regimen is right for you based on your skin and skincare needs.
Each regimen should last you about 3-6 months, and as a general rule of thumb…
- Countermatch Regimen –> Best for Normal Skin and/or Dry Skin. Hydrates skin, boosts radiance, adapts to skin’s needs.
- Rejuvenating Regimen –> Best for Dry & Mature Skin. Keeps skin looking youthful, replenishes skin, improves radiance
- Countercontrol Regimen –> Best for Oily / Blemish-prone. Mattifies skin, clears breakouts, purifies pores, balances skin
For the duration of the deal (now through January 24th) I’m also throwing in a FREE lip gloss to anyone who places an order of $125+ (does NOT have to be a regimen – can mix and match with skin care and/or makeup — our Get the Look Kits are incredible!). Just email me after you place your order (sweettoothcourtney at gmail dot com) to let me know you want to take advantage of the special! I am ALWAYS more than happy to help answer any questions you might have, so please feel free to reach out!!
5. The weather has not been all that conducive to playing outside this past week, so I’ve had to resort to some after-school bubble baths.
Honestly, I really dislike giving them baths together these days (they usually go separate now, and Lucas is mostly graduated to the shower at this point) because they make SUCH a mess of the bathroom. BUT, they usually aren’t fighting, they’re not complaining of boredom, and they have a good time…so I grab a huge pile of bath towels and just suck it up. ; ) #68daysuntilspring
6. I was so excited to hear some of the feedback from Meg’s guest post on Tuesday – I’m so glad you guys loved it!! I’ll be sharing the second installation next week, so stay tuned!
7. I asked for (and received…thanks mom & dad!) these makeup brushes for Christmas, and I must say…they. are. awesome. (there’s also a 10% coupon, too!). Suuuuper soft, and do such a great job of blending.
I grabbed this little organizer from HomeGoods earlier just so I could have them all on display and at the ready in the morning (instead of sprawled out all over our bathroom vanity…sorry ’bout that, Jay…).
Alright, friends, that’s all I’ve got for today! I hope you all have a Fabulous Friday and a wonderful weekend ahead, and I’ll catch ya next week! <3