1. Well you guys are just the best. Although I haven’t yet had the chance to go through and respond to all of your comments and messages, I just want to say THANK YOU for taking the time to weigh in on my post earlier this week. While I truly do enjoy being able to share the good with the bad, it’s always just that much more refreshing to hear when you guys feel comfortable enough to share your own struggles, too. <3
2. I cannot even BEGIN to tell you how excited I am about this weekend. Because FINALLY, after a long 3+ years, I’m going to be reunited with my bestie from afar, Chelsey!
Chelsey and I talk almost daily, but the last time (and only time) we actually got to see each other in person was when we went glamping together back in 2014 (OH, that was fun!). We’ve been planning this girls trip for months now, and I cannot wait to spend some time together. Be sure to follow along with me on Instagram to see where we’re headed and what we’re up to!
3. Side note, we both agreed that we’re totally ready for our trip…only to then spend the entire time missing our kiddos like crazy. Because…. #motherhood.
4. As if the timing couldn’t have been more perfect, I realized yesterday that I had saved a link on Facebook to this article from Motherly, and I officially cannot read it with being on the verge of ugly crying. Ugh. My babies are never going to grow that old!
5. Last Sunday we got together with a few of our favorite neighbors (who we, sadly, don’t see nearly enough during the winter because… #hibernation) for pizza and a play date. We like to joke and say that they could all pretty much be brothers, thanks to the blonde hair.
6. I also held a super fun Usborne Books Mystery Hostess party last Sunday night, and since that party, I am SUPER pumped about continuing to keep spreading these amazing books into the hands of more and more little ones. SO, I’m asking for your help! If you know someone who would make a great hostess and would LOVE these books, shoot me an email or comment below. If they book a party with me this month, a $10 Starbucks gift card is headed your way, and some amazing hostess specials will be up for grabs for our hostess!
P.S. – You can also refer yourself ; )
7. I really dislike flying. Like, a lot. The whole process just gives me anxiety and I also tend to get motion sickness while in the air, too. So at the recommendation of a couple of people, I wound up picking up a Sea-Band. Anyone ever try ’em?
8. My friend Kanika shared this hilarious link to Scary Mommy in our ongoing girls group text, and it literally had me laughing out loud while sitting at my desk at work. Chrissy Teigen, you are amazing.
I’m cutting today’s fun facts short because I’ve got 1,001 things to do! Sooo, I hope you all have a fabulous Friday and a wonderful weekend ahead! <3