1. With the start of this new decade, Jay and I also celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary yesterday! Crazy to think that 10 years have already flown by…
2. It had been forever, but I grabbed myself a cookie dough protein shake yesterday while our running an errand on my lunch hour, and I almost forgot just how GOOD they are.
3. I’ve had a TON of you reaching out, leaving comments, and asking questions about my mom lately, so I figured I’d share a little bit of her story! Back at the beginning of December 2018, she made the commitment to join Weight Watchers. And over the past year, she’s stuck with it and has done an absolutely incredible job. Then, as of a couple of weeks ago, my mom officially met her goal of losing 100lbs!!
Honestly, it seems to be a really great program, and has worked super well for her (obviously). We’ve all been so proud of her, and while she’s said she never felt poorly before, she definitely feels great now. So kudos to you, mama!!
4. This past Christmas brought a bunch of new magnet tiles (including this set!) with it, so our boys have been having a blast building all sorts of stuff lately.
I also very much enjoy building with them, so it’s been a welcomed switch (even if it’s temporary) from the constant playing with cars.
5. There are many nail colors that come and go, but I must say…OPI’s Lincoln Park After Dark is still one of my absolute favorites.
I painted them quickly one morning before work, so definitely not the best paint job…
6. Beautycounter’s Winter Sale is still going strong! There are SO many awesome deals right now, including my favorite Countermatch line; they recently launched new packaging for it, so you can snag a few remaining items in the old packaging for 40% off!!
Don’t miss out!
7. So I think I’m in the market for a new humidifier for our bedroom. We have one right now, which we tend to rotate between the boys’ rooms if/when they’re sick or stuffy, but I think I want one for all of our rooms because this dry winter air is doing me NO favors! If you happen to have one that you love or swear by, please share a link! There are so many out there, I get overwhelmed when I start searching.
8. New year…new decade…there’s all sorts of talk about goals and resolutions right now! Are you a resolutions person? Goals person? Neither? I’ve never been big on resolutions, but I’m working on my list of goals for this coming year. And while I don’t have anything listed out all fancy or anything like that, a few things on my list include: being more present with the boys in the moment, not being afraid to take some leaps with my job, trying to decide how I want this space to move forward from here, maintaining a balanced (and fun!) workout routine, and getting out for more date nights. <3 I’d love to hear yours!
Alright, I’m cutting things short here this week! I hope you all have a fabulous Friday and a wonderful weekend ahead <3