1. We’ve been out of ice cream for the past two days. This is so not cool.
2. I absolutely love these wedge booties and feel like I need pair for this fall/winter. Don’t you agree?
3. Call me biased, but is this little man handsome or what?
4. I’m excited to get in the kitchen this weekend to do some baking. Be on the lookout for a new recipe next week!
5. Have you guys heard of Zutano? I recently discovered their booties from someone I follow on Instagram and fell in love with them, and the company was so generous to send me some adorable outfits for the boys.
I would highly recommend the booties for little ones who can’t keep socks on their little feet!
6. A few nights ago (actually, while I was writing up Wednesday’s post) I was startled by the sound of two cats meowing and yelling. Come to find out, Cody had escaped and encountered his twin cat who roams around the neighborhood. For the next couple of hours, I had the pleasure of listening to them yell at each other, as you can see…
7. How awesome is this sweatshirt? I’m pretty sure I need one so I can wear it all winter long.
8. I’m really excited to put together some fun stuff combining Usborne Books and the blog to share with you guys soon so be on the lookout. All I can say is…I’ve got the potential for one of you to earn some serious free books!!
9. This little guy has been so funny lately. Making all sorts of new noises and sounds and, boy, does he give a great smile (especially when he sees his big brother!).
Even though we definitely have days that feel like the drag on for forever, I still cannot believe fast time is moving since Alex arrived. It’s just crazy!
10. I need to start doing a better job of taking photos during the week – these pictures here were pretty much the only ones I took all week. #bloggerprobs
Alright my friends, I’m out for today. I hope you all have a fabulous Friday and a wonderful weekend ahead, whatever you may be doing <3