1. Well hey guys, long time no talk? Sorry for going dark there for a couple days…I honestly just didn’t really have all that much to share, and pairing that with some family stuff and some busy days and evenings, I just didn’t have it in me to blog anything worthwhile. Hey, it happens. But here we are today because, well, I’ve missed you!
2. We’ve had some rain here and there this week, and all I can say is thank goodness my mother in law happened to find Lucas’s rain boots in his closet because this kid looooooves to splash in the puddles.
3. I did a little baking this week! On the left is the fall favorite, easiest EVER recipe of yellow cake mix + a can of pumpkin. Seriously…doesn’t get much easier than that, and they’re SO delicious and moist. On the right, is a batch of my favorite chocolate chip cookie bars made with a bag of Halloween chips.
4. Poor Cody…he’s got a tough life, doesn’t he?
5. How ‘bout them Mets?!?! Woo Hoo!! I’m honestly not a huge baseball fan (not as much as I am football, at least), but the Mets have always been my team. This is solely because this was my dad’s team growing up and, well, I wanted to like everything he liked. I’ve had the pleasure of going to a few games in the past, and I’m so excited to see them heading to the World Series!
Although, I don’t think I ever knew a bigger Mets fan than my 2 Nana’s, so I hope she’s cheering them on from up there in Heaven. <3
6. I honestly couldn’t tell you the last time I made a sandwich for lunch, but yesterday I had to stop home quick on my lunch hour and decided to make one. WOW, was it fabulous! Rotisserie chicken, provolone, lettuce, tomato, and pickles with mayo. Yum x1000.
7. Umm, I’ll take a whole pan of this Halloween Chocolate Bark recipe, thankyouverymuch!
8. I honestly never thought I’d say this, but I am now the proud owner of a selfie stick, thanks to Stitch Fix! I received this fun little package in the mail from them yesterday, as a thank you for being a loyal customer.
Of course, we had to test it out…and now you can see the disaster that is my living room currently.
Oh, and speaking of Stitch Fix, they now have their own app! You can download it HERE and use it to share a profile photo with your Stylist for a more personalized Fix. I love it!
9. I’ve been dying all week to see a teaser picture from our mini photo session last week, and our photographer finally put one up the other day. All I can say is, I am absolutely in LOVE and am SO excited to see how the rest of them came out!!
Mama’s boy 4 life. <3 <3
10. We’ve had some more great dinners over here this week and they’ve all been so easy, too. Gotta love that! Be on the lookout for ‘em on Sunday, as always, but in the meantime, this post with tons of one-pot fall recipes has got me salivating!
11. Thanks to everyone who entered the $100 gift card giveaway earlier this week! I’ve gotta say, you’ve all got some delicious sounding restaurants around you and I basically want to come visit ALL of them with you now. That’s cool, right? Well until then, how ‘bout a giveaway winner. Congrats to reader, Lauren!
Lauren, be sure to email me at sweettoothcourtney at gmail dot com so I can hook you up with your gift card!!
12. Alright, I think I’m done for today. I hope you all have a fabulous Friday and a wonderful weekend ahead, whatever you may be doing!