1. Flowers ‘just because’ are always such a sweet surprise!
Loving those bright colors <3
2. So you may remember that, earlier this year, Jay and I thought it would be a great idea to buy a new couch. When said couch arrived, we immediately regretted our decision to go with a lighter fabric, despite the fact that it was absolutely gorgeous. Fast forward about 7 months later, and Alex is absolutely destroying it.
First was eyeshadow, then it was dry-erase marker, and the latest is pen. Ay yi yi! Thank goodness we bought a protection plan to go with it, but even when the guy came earlier this week to attempt to clean it, he said we’d likely be better off just getting new slipcovers. Soooo, they’ve been ordered (covered under the plan, thank goodness!) and I feel like there’s a high possibility that, once it’s cleaned up, we may just sell it. Lesson learned!
3. Would you guys believe that after buying our first jar of Rudolph’s Mix on Sunday, we still have THIS much left as of today?!
We actually didn’t even open it until last night. But now that it’s actually opened…all bets are off.
4. Thank you so much to those of you who have reached out and volunteered to sponsor a kit for a family in my fundraiser for Ronald McDonald house. I’m just about 1/3 of the way to my goal at this point! I’ll be running the fundraiser through the end of the month, so if you can, please consider sponsoring one.
5. I need to give a shout out to my girl, Kristin, for my favorite Instagram post of the week. If you haven’t read it already, check it out. So, so, SO much truth and something for all of us to remember when we start to feel like everyone else’s life looks so perfect. Because it’s not!
6. I picked up a box of this Banza pasta last week and have yet to try it.
Have any of you given it a shot yet? Does it taste much different? (aka, can I sneak it in for my family without them knowing??)
7. Okay, I’ve been meaning to ask this for weeks now, but are any of you watching A Million Little Things on ABC? I am completely obsessed with this show and it is, by far, my favorite on TV right now. SO GOOD!!
8. To close out today’s post, I want to offer up a little giveaway, just as a way of saying ‘thank you!’ for following along with me and allowing me to share my latest venture with Beautycounter! If there’s one product that I had to say I love the most, it would have to be our Overnight Resurfacing Peel. It’s made up of 15 different acids and does the most amazing job of improving your skin’s texture, brightening the complexion, and removing dull skin cells. The feedback I’ve received from clients has even gone as far as calling it “liquid gold.”
So today, I’m giving away a bottle to a lucky reader <3
To enter, simply leave a comment on today’s post saying why you need it in your life!
BONUS ENTRY: Sign up for my Beautycounter newsletter (just check the box next to Beautycounter on the form) – I’ll be having some upcoming deals and specials with the holidays approaching! ; )
I’ll announce the winner on Monday, November 12th.
Alright my friends, I’m off for today! I hope you all have a fabulous Friday and a wonderful weekend ahead, whatever you may be doing <3