1. My poor babies are both still sick…apparently it’s the lingering cold that just won’t quit?! Thankfully they’re both still happy, but Alex has a horrible cough and is very hoarse. I brought him to the doctor on Monday and his pediatrician said his lungs are clear (thankfully) but it’s still the worst. Let’s hope it clears up SOON!
2. Remember how I mentioned that Rudolph’s Mix last week? Well, I am a bit ashamed to admit that I actually ate the majority of this entire container in about two sittings… #sendhelp
3. Do you guys ever have days/weeks where you just feel entirely overwhelmed with your todo list and have NO idea where to even begin? That has been me these past couple of days. As much as I love being busy, some days I feel like I just need to go and curl up under a warm blanket with some good coffee and a Friends marathon!
4. Is anyone else still in disbelief that next week (for my fellow American friends!) is Thanksgiving?? That blows my mind. And makes me a bit nervous, since I’ll be hosting this year. Eeeek! What are some of your FAVORITE side dishes to have on the table???
5. Well I know a couple of things we’ll have to have at the table…avocados and bananas. Because somebody is lovin’ them!
We started solids last weekend and gave bananas a try for the first time last night. Woahhh, is he a fan!
6. There was some post back a few weeks ago where I was talking about everything on the todo list, and many of you recommended that we look for help with things like cleaning, etc. Well, I am SO so happy that we finally found a cleaning lady to come to the house and I cannot even begin to tell you the burden that lifted!
7. I had my first in-home Usborne party last night (which meant it was my first time leaving Jay with the boys for bedtime!) and it was such a good time! Thanks, Christie!
So if any of my local friends are interested, let’s get together and do a home party! They’re super fun – and I’ll even throw in an extra $20 in free books to anyone who books!
8. I brought Lucas to the bank last weekend to empty out his piggy bank which had finally filled up…the kid had $140 worth of coins in there!! Go figure?!
9. Apparently, I don’t make very snuggly boys. Lucas was never a huge snuggler and Alex really isn’t either…HOWEVER, our new “routine” lately is him taking his last cat nap of the day while nursing. It’s the only time he’ll ever sit and snuggle and it is currently one of my favorite parts of the day. <3
10. I’m a little late on announcing the first Sears $100 gift card giveaway winner (sorry about that!) so I’ve got two winners today! Congrats to…
Diedra and Deb – be sure to email me at sweettoothcourtney at gmail dot com so I can get you hooked up with your gift cards!
Alright my friends, I’m out of here for today. I hope you all have a fabulous Friday and a wonderful weekend ahead, whatever you may be doing! <3
heather @Lunging Through Life says
Fiona @ Get Fit Fiona says
Kaitlyn @ Powered by Sass says