1. I ate so. many. munchkins. yesterday…
They were leftovers from our breakfast club at work and although I knew I should have moved them away from my desk…I just didn’t. Man, they are my kryptonite.
2. For said breakfast club yesterday, my team was up so I decided to make this egg casserole. I made a couple adjustments to it but forgot to snap any pics so I’ll definitely be making it again and sharing it with you guys because it was SUPER delicious and really easy to make.
3. Earlier this week I got wicked excited when I noticed one of my co-workers had some leftover Halloween candy at her desk, which just so happened to include vanilla Tootsie Rolls.
Oh, you guys. When it comes to candy, chocolate will always be my #1, but vanilla tootsies will always be towards the top of my list. They are just so good and I’d be lying if I said I cannot wait for Target to start selling the full bag of them with the holidays coming up. Squeeeel!
4. Lucas is obsessed with pumpkins. Like, ob-sessed. We cannot go outside without him wanting to be surrounded by them so he can point to and touch each one of them.
Oh, the little things that keep them happy.
5. Have you guys heard about this whole thing Pinterest is apparently doing with their New Smart Feed? I saw this article yesterday, and apparently it’s now going to follow a similar algorithm to what Facebook started doing with their newsfeeds. All I know is, my brain just cannot process all of that stuff so, you may not be finding any of my pins on Pinterest anymore!
Quick, easy, and totally delicious. Plus, it worked for the whole family, so this will absolutely be one we’ll be making again. We already had leftovers last night again and still have enough for probably two more meals each. Gotta love that!
7. This evening, I’m heading out for a little weekend getaway to the Finger Lakes. I was recently invited to attend the American Dairy Association & Dairy Council’s Fall Dairy Tour and Food & Wine Weekend Getaway and I am so excited! We’ll be touring a farm, milk plant, and participating in cooking classes at the New York Wine & Culinary Center (how amazing does that sound, right?!). I’m sure I’ll have lots to fill you guys in on on Monday!
Disclaimer: The following portion of this post is sponsored by The Procter & Gamble Company and Crest 3D White brands. I received product and compensation for this post and my participation in the campaign but, as always, all opinions are always my own. Thank you all so much for reading and supporting the blog!
8. Do you guys remember last month when I told you I was taking part in the Crest 3D White “2 Weeks to Your Whitest Smile” campaign? Well, I’ve completed the campaign and I wanted to fill ya in! Here was my before…
So I was sent and used the Crest 3D White Whitestrips Luxe Supreme FlexFit for the campaign. The FlexFit technology allows the Whitestrips to stretch and mold to custom fit your teeth for improved coverage and application (they provide 30% more coverage to whiten more chompers!).
The instructions are to wear the Whitestrips once a day, every day, for 14 days straight, one hour a day. I’d wear them in the morning while I was getting ready for the day, which made things super easy.
After the first two days, I noticed a little extra sensitivity in my teeth, which I had expected (I’d used whitestrips in the past – years ago). *This isn’t the case for everyone…I know other people who have used whitening strips with no extra sensitivity! But if you need to, you can always space them out a bit.
This pic was a little more than half way through.
And this pic was at the end!
I’d totally say that I noticed a difference at the end of the kit, and although I’ve never had my teeth professionally whitened, I definitely wouldn’t argue with their claim that they whiten as well as a $500 in-office professional treatment. I was super impressed!
So do you guys wanna give them a try for yourselves? If so then you’re in luck, because I have not one, but THREE Crest 3D White Whitestrips Luxe Supreme FlexFit kits to give away to 3 lucky STSL readers (US residents only).
To enter, just leave a comment on this post with why you’d want the chance to give them a try – I’ll choose and announce the winners on Monday, November 10th.
Have a great weekend, everyone, and I’ll catch ya on Monday!