1. Alex woke up the other morning and the first thing he asked for was for Lucas to read to him. And sure enough, they sat in the chair together, and Lucas read him a story. I’m not sure who was more proud, me or Lucas!
Don’t worry, they were back to arguing about 10 minutes later. But man, these little sweet moments… <3
2. After somewhat of a stressful day yesterday, can I just say, I am SO glad to have Friday here AND have a long weekend off from work ahead of me. Jay and I took a couple of days off to wrap up the rest of our Christmas shopping and maybe do some stuff around the house, so I’m really looking forward to that.
3. I think you guys likely all know by now that I find safer beauty to be so, SO important. Back in September, I knew I wanted to be a part of this movement, and I joined Beautycounter. Only a few months in, and I know with 100% certainty this was meant to be. Have you seen the latest article??
Beautycounter is the Top Trending Beauty Brand of 2018 — From the article: “We’re not only providing high-performing, safer products,” Beautycounter Founder and CEO Gregg Renfrew says about the brand’s position. “We are a resource of education and advocacy for consumers to make informed choices.”
After reading articles like this, it just helps solidify that decision. I could not be more proud to help share the mission of this company, and they are only getting bigger and better from here. Seriously. If you’re at ALL curious about the opportunity, we MUST chat. Because this is just going to be huge, and the opportunity is incredible.
4. FYI, I shared this in my Facebook group earlier this week, but I’ve got some special Beautycounter promos that I’m offering now through Friday.
As always, feel free to reach out with any questions you may have. <3
5. Here’s a little sneak peek at some of Franklin’s latest antics…
And now Alex has just been walking around talking about how Franklin had balls on his face… : )
6. I need to give a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY shout out to my brother, Dan, today!!!
Always a favorite pic of mine. Have a great day, Tep!
7. So I had to exchange a shirt at Express earlier this week, and I ended up trying on this jumpsuit while I was there. Surprisingly, I actually sort of liked it, and I’m still trying to decide if I should get it for a party I have coming up in January…
Plus, everything is 50% off right now. Gahhh, I don’t know. What do you think??
8. Then again, every time I see a jumpsuit like this, all I can think about is this meme…
I still chuckle a little each time I see it.
Alright friends, I’m cutting fun facts a bit short this week because that’s all I’ve got! I hope you all have a fabulous Friday and a wonderful weekend ahead, whatever you may be doing <3