1. Maternity leggings have made their way back into my life and ALL is right in the world.
(ignore the mess…) Mine are pretty worn, so I think I’m going to need to invest in another pair or two…I’ll say that I’m really intrigued by these leggings with a skirt, and I’m also considering these too.
2. Speaking of maternity/pregnancy, I really owe you guys a bump update, don’t I? I guess I’ll have to get to that next week…already coming up on 15?!
3. I’ve been considering asking for a pair of Hunter boots for Christmas, but I’m curious to hear from those of you who have them. Do you love them? Are they okay for the snow, or meant more for rain?
4. Have you guys seen/heard about the Instagram Husband video?? Jay sent it to me the other day after seeing it on The Chive and I could not. stop. laughing. It is hilarious (and they even have a Tumblr page, too!).
5. You guys…it’s been quite an interesting week of sleep over here for this character. Things have been touch and go since we ditched the paci and wound up with the toddler bed, but it seemed like we had finally found our mojo. Until this week, that is…the child just does not want to sleep in his bed.
The picture on the left was him last night…we put a sleeping bag out on the floor in an attempt to get him to sleep somewhere other than the chair (which is where he slept the TWO nights before that). And then the picture on the right was sent to me by his sitter, where he apparently has slept on the floor the past two days (as opposed to his pack n play, which is right next to him). I mean, I suppose the floor is better than a chair, but really?? And it’s taking him a good 30-60 minutes to finally settle down and go to sleep lately, too.
Ohhh, toddlers. This one should pass soon…right?
7. I’ve got some giveaway winners to share today! First, the winner of the $50 Sears gift card: Jennifer!
And the winner of the Bitsy’s Brainfood giveaway is: Laura M.!
Congrats, winners! Please email me at sweettoothcourtney at gmail dot com so I can hook you up with your goodies!
8. Want in on ANOTHER awesome giveaway? Sayyy, for Bonefish Grill gift cards?? Well be sure to check out my Facebook page today for an exclusive Facebook-only giveaway!
9. Jay is coming right along on our new bench to match our new kitchen table and I’m SO excited! We’re also considering getting chairs that look something like these or these for the rest of the table too, but I still can’t decide on color.
Details on the table should be coming your way next week so stay tuned!
10. This weekend should be pretty fun! I’m hoping to bake some cupcakes, we have a family Christmas party, and as long as things go well, we’ll hopefully be heading out to our local “Lights in the Park” with Lucas on Sunday. And then, of course, Monday is ALL about the cookies.
11. I’m going to end today’s post asking for all your help on something. There’s a little girl from my area, and her name is Sa’fyre . Two years ago, she lost her entire family to a tragic house fire and was burned on over 75% of her body. Her aunt, who she lives with, bought her a Christmas tree to hang cards and Sa’fyre wants to fill the tree with as many cards as she can get.
The story has been going somewhat viral in our area (you can read a little more here), and it’s been so nice to see something positive happening in the news. So, if you’re sending out cards this year, it’d be awesome if you could send Sa’fyre one, too!
If you’d like to send a card, here’s the address: Sa’fyre Terry , P.O. Box 6126, Schenectady, NY 12306
Alright guys, I’m off for today! I hope you all have a fabulous Friday and a wonderful weekend ahead, whatever you may be doing! <3