1. I found this photo on my phone yesterday and I have no recollection of taking it whatsoever. Go figure?
2. Wayfair basically owns me. I am just in LOVE with their site and am constantly finding new things on there that we “absolutely need.” And no, we don’t absolutely need them…but I want them. Our most recent purchase was this upholstered headboard for our bed and I’m so excited to start working on putting our master “together” with some paint and pictures on the walls, too.
3. Along with our bedroom, we’re hoping to start giving Lucas’s room a makeover, too. I’ve been looking at this set for his room (even though he still sleeps on the floor…), but still trying to figure out what color to paint his walls. Maybe a fun red accent wall? I just don’t know yet!
4. This weekend we have an open house to go to for Lucas’s preschool which is set to start in the fall. I’m looking forward to getting him into a structure learning environment, and excited to meet the teachers again (we visited back in June!). Man, before I know it, he’ll be hopping on the bus for kindergarten…
5. Speaking of being emotional, do any of you watch Chicago Med? And did you see this week’s episode with the little boy? I was literally sobbing watching the episode and almost had to turn it off. And then even after it was over, I just couldn’t shake my nerves (the boy was diagnosed with a disease I can’t recall and was given 5-8 years to live). Since having Lucas, I honestly have such a hard time dealing with that sort of stuff, and then things get in my brain where I constantly start to worry. Do you guys know what I mean?
6. I’m really just so incredibly grateful for my friends, both near and far. I’ve been reminded lately just how important true friends are, and have been reminded what a real friend looks like, and what it doesn’t.
7. I got a delicious, random salad from Panera yesterday. Nine times out of 10, I bring my lunch from home, but on the days where I run out of time/have no food in the house/etc., Panera is a go-to since it’s so close to my job. I’ve really been enjoying ordering online or at the kiosks, because it’s so much easier to customize your orders that way!
8. I didn’t realize until going to type up this post just how few pictures I really took this week. It’s making my fun facts today a bit more difficult than usual.
9. Congrats to the (3) lucky winners of the CLIF Kit’s Organic giveaway!
Be sure to email me with your shipping info at sweettoothcourtney at gmail dot com!
10. Jay just asked if I wanted a bowl of ice cream and to watch a show. That is definitely a yes…so I’m calling it for today!
I hope you all have a fabulous Friday and a wonderful weekend, whatever you may be doing!