1. I know it’s really nothing new, and I have no doubt that everyone and their grandmother is talking about it right now, but…it’s freakin’ COLD out there this week. Like, seriously, frigid. Or, I suppose we could always describe it this way, too.
2. Okay, I’m curious. Is it even still “in fashion” to wear any sort of jeans that aren’t “skinny” nowadays? Sure, they’re amazing to wear with the boots that I wear about 95% of the time in winter, but I still love me a good pair of bootcut jeans, and I’ve had my eye on this pair and this pair. Are they even still a thing?
3. I don’t know why I continue to do this to myself…
I just cannot handle myself around this stuff and I need to just not buy it. But when I find myself walking through Target with a rumbling tummy and walk past the trail mix isle, I’m done for. Gahhh.
4. Seriously…LOVING salads this week.
I don’t know if it’s because vegetables were so non-existent for a few weeks there during the holidays or what, but they have been tasting SUUU-perb. And, actually, I’ve totally been skipping using dressing all together in place of some avocado and goat cheese. Shake those up and, yeah it may not look pretty, but it tastes amaaaazing.
5. One of my desk calendar quotes from this week…something to remember!
6. I shared this earlier in the week on Instagram, but just in case you’re not riding that train yet, I had to share again here.
On Tuesday morning, I went through the Starbucks drive-thru and when I arrived at the window to pay, I was told that my order had already been paid for by the car in front of me. So I kept the positive vibes going and paid for the car behind me. I just LOVE that sort of stuff! And, funny enough, that’s the third time that has happened to me at that same Starbucks location. Keep spreading joy out there, my friends!
No…I do not need new boots. Or do I?
8. This child. He really knows how to make me laugh.
9. Okay, so how freakin’ delicious does this thing look?!?
I found it yesterday on Pinterest and I’ve determined that it must be made. This weekend. With vanilla ice cream on top. And caramel. OMG, stoppppp it.
10. Thanks so much to everyone who entered the giveaway for Gina’s new book, HIIT It! (be sure to check it out if you haven’t already!). The lucky winner is entry #185: Nicole!
Congrats, Nicole! Please email me at sweettoothcourtney at gmail dot com with your shipping info!
11. So I’ve recently discovered a new brand of active/fitness wear that is super adorable, thanks to my blog pal, Presley (remember when we went glamping together?!). We’ve been chatting a bit and she was telling me about the new company she started working for, Augusta Sportswear. They used to be solely a wholesale/dealer company, but they’ve recently launched a brand new site that will allow all of YOU to shop as well (for the girls AND the guys)! Presley was kind enough to send me some of the pieces from their collection and, I must say, I was super impressed!
Top and capris both from Augusta! Totally in love with that blue top…comfy and casual for weekends or after a workout! And please excuse the sick look…I actually took these pics the day after I was recovering from the stomach bug a couple of weeks ago.
Jacket and same capris both from Augusta!
Be sure to sign up for their emails to be “the first to know” when the site is live later this month. But also be sure to check out the fun giveaway I have for ya! Augusta has offered to give away a prize pack to one lucky STSL reader. To enter, check out the Rafflectopter giveaway below.
I’ll choose a winner on Friday, 1/16. Good luck!
And have a GREAT weekend, my friends! Get out there and do something fun. Orrr, just stay cuddled up inside to keep warm like I will be.