1. I was lucky enough to be able to enjoy dinner out last night with some of my best girlfriends! Over three hours later, and I swear we could have easily talked for 3 more, but the restaurant had emptied out and moms were tiiiired.
2. I finally made my first attempt at homemade elderberry syrup! For those who follow me on Instagram, you may have seen my stories and concerns about it not looking “right,” but so many of you replied saying that yours also looked much less syrupy than what you’d buy at the store. So I’m keeping it and using it! For those interested, I loosely used this recipe and also bought my dried elderberries on Amazon (even though they’ve increased by about $15 since I purchased them!).
3. I am officially on my LAST Rudolph’s Mix of the season. My MIL got me 4 for Christmas…
Until next year, Target!
4. Have you guys heard of Qeepsake??? My friend Kanika shared it with me earlier this week and I immediately signed up for a free trial because I loved the idea of it. Basically, it sends you a text message everyday asking a question about your kiddo, and then all of the questions (and your answers) are saved in a “journal.”
5. You then have the option to upgrade your plan to be able to add photos and even order a Qeepsake Book! Considering I never even started a baby book for Alex and Lucas’s hasn’t been touched in years, I am LOVING this! You can easily sign up for a free trial HERE. (FYI: I’m not earning any sort of commission but by sharing with friends, you can unlock upgrades – so if you sign up, definitely share it with YOUR friends, too!)
6. Okay, Mother Nature, this is just straight up teasing…
Even though the warm front only lasted for about 2 days, it seriously was the PERFECT little dose of spring that I needed. <3
7. Jay and I purchased another weekly delivery from Gorsky’s Farm this past week. And the fooooood…
So good!! For those of you who are local, you really MUST check them out. Not only is the food great, but they are wonderful people, and it’s all fresh, homemade, and local!
You can read a little more about them HERE, too!
8. I’m curious…if you had to give up ONE form of social media (i.e., Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, etc.), what would it be? Alternately, if you could only KEEP one, which would you keep? I’m currently so on the fence with all of them that I really don’t know what I’d choose. I think I’d lose Twitter and keep Instagram, but then again, that algorithm…
9. These two. Alex can drive Lucas absolutely crazy sometimes, but when they’re getting along and actually playing together?
Seriously the best thing in the world.
10. I will forever and always get excited with a little Missy Elliott comes on the radio. Who else?!
Alright, that’s all I’ve got for today! I hope you all have a fabulous Friday and a wonderful weekend ahead, whatever you may be doing <3