1. Thank you to all of you who weighed in on my post earlier this week with your suggestions and recommendations for different cars. Oh, AND for all of your well wishes! Much to our surprise, Jay and I wound up getting a new car yesterday and we’re headed to pick it up today. WOO HOO! Now…stay away, deer.
2. We have some overripe bananas in the house right now and I really need to make some banana bread. Despite the fact that I have probably five or six different types of banana bread recipes on this blog (and I’d have to say, this one is probably my favorite), I’m always on the lookout for something new to try. So if you have a favorite banana bread (or muffin) recipe, share it below!
3. We got some fresh, new snow this week and we’re all over here like…alright, enough already.
4. The 2018 Edition Of NFL ‘Bad Lip Reading’ Is Here & It’s Hilarious (<—these bad lip reading videos are THE best, even if you’re not a football fan. You WILL laugh!)
5. Lucas continues to amaze me with his enthusiasm for all things school/writing. I figured that I’d get him started writing out his valentines this week, so we could do a few a night leading up to Valentine’s day, since he’s writing out both the names of his friends and his own. But he insisted that he wanted to do them all at once…and much to my surprise, the kid wrote out every single one without batting an eye. I was floored!
6. For the first time in our 4.5 years of parenting, we had our first dumped cereal box from you-know-who…
This kid, I’ll tell ya. He is into EVERYTHING right now!
7. I’ve been sitting here for about 30 minutes trying to come up with another fun fact, while simultaneously getting distracted by anything and everything, so I think that means it’s time to cut this one short.
I hope you all have a fabulous Friday and a wonderful weekend ahead! <3