1. I’m loving all of the entries and enthusiasm on yesterday’s Tubby Time BabyBundle post! The giveaway is open until Sunday, so if you haven’t already, make sure to get your entries in!
2. Earlier this week, I met up with my friends Morgan and Amanda for lunch and it was SO good to catch up with them (they were fellow co-workers but have since left the company I work for). But equally as good was the wrap that I ordered…
It was a spinach wrap with grilled chicken, provolone, lots of spinach, tomato, onions, and pesto mayo. Just incredible!
3. I’m just going to say this once to get it out of my system but, seriously…this winter has GOT. TO. GO.
4. I saw one of my friends post this pic on Facebook yesterday and thought you guys might appreciate it…
I’ve totally been in to the flavored water lately (lemon, cucumber, and mint!) so if you’re in need of something to switch yours up, give one of those a try! Have any of you ever done cinnamon, chia seeds, or aloe vera juice in yours? I’m not quite sure how I feel about those…
5. This little boy lights up my life in more ways I could ever imagine.
I count down the minutes each and every day until I can leave work to go and get him!
6. Speaking of my little boy…I’m pretty sure I bought him girls jeans…and still dressed him in them. I bought them off of ThredUp for like, $5.00 maybe, assuming they were boys since they came up in the boys search. But now I’m thinking not so much.
Ahh well…what are ya gonna do, right? He, obviously, doesn’t have a problem with them, as long as he can still dance around to the Hokey Pokey, so we’ll rock ‘em while we can.
7. The next time you guys are at Trader Joe’s, promise me you’ll buy their BBQ Chicken Pizza.
It is so, so, so good and perfect when you need a quick dinner. Just pair with some side salads and you’re all set.
8. I’m officially the (very excited) owner of a sprial slicer! After reading many of your recommendations last week, I finally decided on this one, and it arrived yesterday.
I have grand plans of purchasing some zucchini this weekend and attempting some “zoodles” and I can’t stinkin’ wait.
9. Target is killing me right now. I’m officially obsessed with this sweater I bought last week and ordered it in black, and then I found this one and I feel like I must have it in that beautiful mint color. Now they even have sandals out, and even though it may be below zero today, I’m totally loving these braided sandals, these other braided sandals, and these gladiator sandals. Plus, they’re only $20…#sendhelp.
10. Have you guys heard of Elli Quark? Up until recently, I hadn’t either, but they reached out and asked if I’d be interested in trying their…cheese?
Yep, you read that right! Elli Quark totally looks like yogurt, but it’s actually a fresh cheese, similar to greek yogurt, but without the sour bite. It has high protein, no added sugar, and no artificial sweeteners or ingredients.
There are 12 different flavors and each 6 oz. cup has 80-90 cal, 0% fat, and 14-17g of protein. I just got them yesterday so I haven’t had a chance to try many flavors, but I did break into the red velvet and I was impressed! It really did taste just like yogurt, but slightly less bitter, and I’m excited to try the rest of the flavors and I’ll be sure to keep you guys updated.
Alright guys, I’m cutting things off here. I hope you all have a fabulous Friday and a fun weekend ahead! What are the plans? Doing anything fun or exciting? Laying low?
Disclaimer: No portion of this post is sponsored, but it does contain some affiliate links. Thank you, as always, for your continued support of STSL <3