1. I’m typing this post up on Thursday evening and I. Am. Wiped. Thank goodness we’ve made it to Friday!
2. You may have already seen this on Facebook or Twitter, buuuuut…the recipe page (finally!) got a bit of a makeover here on STSL!!
I’ve been putting it off and putting it off because it’s still very much a work in progress. But as my dear friend Katy said to me, sometimes it’s better to just get it out there rather than wait for perfection (because that will likely take a while!).
So the original recipe page has been replaced with the new Recipe Index in the main header on the site, but if you hover over the Recipe Index, you’ll see that the original Recipes page is still available (just in case there are some that I haven’t gotten to converting just yet).
My hope is that the new page will allow you to search a little easier (plus, if you’re anything like me, you really appreciate pictures!). As I mentioned, there are still a few things we’re working out, but if you have any feedback (good/constructive/etc.) I’d be more than happy to hear it!
3. Did you hear? Joanna Gaines now has a home furniture collection(!!!). Okay, ummm, where’s the bottomless bank account that will allow me to shop for my entire home?! The accessories alone or just freakin’ awesome.
4. We had a totally delicious crockpot meal last night that I’m super excited to share with you guys next week. I mean, we’re talking ridiculously EASY. I think you’ll love it!
5. I’m really proud of myself this week you guys. I only stopped and got blueberry munchkins from Dunkin Donuts once. Once! I think that’s a record from the past, ohh I don’t know…how many weeks pregnant am I? Almost 26…?
6. This kid loves his munchkins too (the apple doesn’t fall far). But his favorites are the “orange” ones (aka, glaze). He was waiting quite patiently in the drive-thru yesterday morning.
8. I’ll tell ya…there aren’t many things better (okay, there are, I’m exaggerating…but you get it) than a big bowl of oatmeal topped with melty peanut butter.
9. Lucas has been totally into the game of “fake sleeping” lately. This was him yesterday as we were walking around Target…he told me “shhhh mommy, sweeeeeeping.”
He really does make me laugh.
10. It’s getting late and my sweet tooth is really telling me to call it quits on the computer and go find something good for dessert. Sooooo, I’m outta here for today, my friends!
I hope you all have a fabulous Friday and a wonderful weekend ahead, whatever you may be doing! <3